[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Entering server after July 19 maintenance

2

Comments

  • 6G93R74ET3 wrote: »
    Other members of my guild are on and playing so I dont get how it is only a problem for some and not all.

    You never know with MMOs. Bugs come in all shapes and sizes. All it takes is for your connection to come in from a different area and different problems occur.
  • 66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    Lustre wrote: »
    66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    Lustre wrote: »
    66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    I actually just posted a thread about the same issue.

    Why didn't you look before you posted?

    I posted before you did. When I noticed your thread, I tried to delete mine, but I can't.

    You must be blind or not very good with numbers if you think 1:54 pm is before 1:50 pm...

    When I went onto the forums, your post was not there, therefore I created my own.

    4 minutes is a lot of time to spend making your own thread that consisted of three tiny sentences. Then you spent an additional 3 minutes posting a screenshot. I really don't believe you looked first.
  • Same issue here.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else using steam to play?, I tried with normal launcher and it let me log onto server. Steam launcher still will not let me log onto a server.
  • I use steam as well. And I can not log in
  • 66P6YL9MH366P6YL9MH3 ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Lustre wrote: »
    66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    Lustre wrote: »
    66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    Lustre wrote: »
    66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    I actually just posted a thread about the same issue.

    Why didn't you look before you posted?

    I posted before you did. When I noticed your thread, I tried to delete mine, but I can't.

    You must be blind or not very good with numbers if you think 1:54 pm is before 1:50 pm...

    When I went onto the forums, your post was not there, therefore I created my own.

    4 minutes is a lot of time to spend making your own thread that consisted of three tiny sentences. Then you spent an additional 3 minutes posting a screenshot. I really don't believe you looked first.

    I had to use a third-party site to post the image. I had to use imagur for months. So, I had to remember the password. Hence why it took 4 minutes. I wanted to post what I was seeing. The issue might just be 'reset' computer.
  • wow EME just keeps messing up maintenance every week, how incompetent
  • FuelynFuelyn ✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Anyone else using steam to play?, I tried with normal launcher and it let me log onto server. Steam launcher still will not let me log onto a server.

    Yeah was launching it through Steam and it wouldn't go. For those that use Steam do it from the normal launcher as Elinu said. Hopefully it'll work,
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    Anyone else using steam to play?, I tried with normal launcher and it let me log onto server. Steam launcher still will not let me log onto a server.

    Yes, I'm using Steam. I do not want to go download the normal launcher, though. Too much work.
  • Same problem here...
  • MiliceMilice ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    * apparently changing the server did nothing, to anyone who tried it, you may wanna revert it because it's hosted locally and will stop working when my PC is shut off *
  • The servers are appearing only if you are not entering the game.
  • MiliceMilice ✭✭
    Lustre wrote: »
    Milice wrote: »
    There is a more than likely chance that EME will grill my [filtered] for this but if your servers still aren't showing up, try adding this to your "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" file as a new line at the bottom
    31.208.245.253 sls.service.enmasse.com
    

    I don't know how to gain permission to change that .txt file. Too incompetent.

    Copy the file to the desktop, change it and copy it back into the etc folder, it'll ask for admin permissions
  • Milice wrote: »
    Lustre wrote: »
    Milice wrote: »
    There is a more than likely chance that EME will grill my [filtered] for this but if your servers still aren't showing up, try adding this to your "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" file as a new line at the bottom
    31.208.245.253 sls.service.enmasse.com
    

    I don't know how to gain permission to change that .txt file. Too incompetent.

    Copy the file to the desktop, change it and copy it back into the etc folder, it'll ask for admin permissions

    Yea, that did nothing.

  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lustre wrote: »
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Anyone else using steam to play?, I tried with normal launcher and it let me log onto server. Steam launcher still will not let me log onto a server.

    Yes, I'm using Steam. I do not want to go download the normal launcher, though. Too much work.

    You don't need to. Just go to the steamapps folder and open tera launcher through that lol
This discussion has been closed.