So, none of the stores are not updated yet?

Rawr, why am I not disappointed at all :naughty:

Comments

• BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Only the Fashion Coupon had a smallish update and now Strongboxes had a update but thats not a ingame shop so yea...

Personally still waiting for that buddyup code friendschip token shop update :/
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I forget which GM said it, but shop updates are considered a low priority and have been moved to the never-going-to-happen when-they-have-time pile. Which is disappointing since there were, what? Two topics asking players to list the names of all the weapon and armour skins we could think of which got tons of responses?
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Kirasaka wrote: »
    Federation bill update never happened, they removed federation bills instead.
    Fashion coupon update was 4 months late after the original promised release, only added 2 armours and 1 weapon skin for brawler which then vanished from the fashion coupon shop 2 weeks later and still are not back. For other classes it was much the same, just 1 or 2 new weapon skins on there. Very minimal update to the fashion coupon shop just so they could say 'we did it stop asking for it'

Rewards emporium update never happened, vanguard shop update never happened. Basically everything promised in October of last year has not happened. Oh and they removed the roadmap now so people cant complain that they arent keeping to their promises.

All this, the fashion coupon shop "update" was awful and they decided to call it "Phase 1" because they barely made the listed date on their roadmap. The Roadmap removal was with the web page update which also removed Server Status and made a massive mess of the class pages, all of which were also put into the low priority "when we have time" pile. Why do a sloppy website update and then toss the fixes into low priority? Why raise peoples hopes in thinking you actually care about in-game shops that desperately need adjustments and then toss it into low priority? I'm sure introducing more shops such as the Dungeon Delver and BG Tokens is a better idea which you'll probably abandon in a month and let that degrade as well.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    I really want to know what EME staff does on an average day, since nothing actually appears to get done at all. No shop updates, no interesting events, dressing room is still a joke, cheating is hilariously mainstream, new player flow has all but stopped, the website has been unusable for months, we basically have to go @ them on discord to even get answers for game-breaking bugs that happen every maintenance even though they're twice as long as they should be, the game runs worse than ever...

On the plus side...

Um

This is awkward... I really try to look at the silver lining for things like this, but the only positive changes in the game have come from BHS, and EME is trying their best to stop most of those from working. Gear revamp fixed the economy pretty well but that was immediately screwed over by poorly thought out stuff from eme, dungeons as they are now are more fun than ever but eme doesn't give us the talent-equalizing buff in most of them and the loot tables/vanguards for everything above 431 is not even worth the time, i just don't understand. like is en masse just bored of tera and wanting to fail so they don't have to keep kicking this poor dead horse anymore?
  • i just don't understand. like is en masse just bored of tera and wanting to fail so they don't have to keep kicking this poor dead horse anymore?

YES!

It's exactly this...
    What we all are witnessing is controlled demolition... zero effort and thus no expenses for eme/bhs besides some cheesy server upkeep but they do still get cashflow from the few dumb whales still left in Tera.

Stop torturing yourself folk, eme won't listen to complains, the game isn't going to be fixed, the population is only going to drop.
    Do yourselves a huge favor and stop giving eme your money and spend it on games that are actually worth it.

Thank me later! \o/
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just don't understand. like is en masse just bored of tera and wanting to fail so they don't have to keep kicking this poor dead horse anymore?

YES!

It's exactly this...
    What we all are witnessing is controlled demolition... zero effort and thus no expenses for eme/bhs besides some cheesy server upkeep but they do still get cashflow from the few dumb whales still left in Tera.

Stop torturing yourself folk, eme won't listen to complains, the game isn't going to be fixed, the population is only going to drop.
    Do yourselves a huge favor and stop giving eme your money and spend it on games that are actually worth it.

Thank me later! \o/

that's the feeling ive been getting from them for the past couple of years, but then some whiteknights come along and claims its not so. if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it aint a dog.
    you can go and look for yourself seeing how you like to stalk people so much.
    Equitas wrote: »
    ignorant comments and outright incorrect misconceptions from you and your peers
    you can go and look for yourself seeing how you like to stalk people so much.
    ignorant comments and outright incorrect misconceptions

I certainly called it. And no, you go look. You are one purporting that all of these "whiteknights" exist. Otherwise, I'm going to have to assume that you're just talking out of your [filtered] as usual.

when you call people names, we don't respect you at all, so yeah, I don't have to prove anything to a [filtered] like you. you are nothing but some keyboard cowboy trying to break bad . no one is impressed by you trash talking a handicapped female. so im not intimidated by you not in the very least. so you can go to work tomorrow and tell your co-workers what kind of bad a you were online, and maybe they will be impressed. and just so you and anyone else that iss curious to know, my comments were made on my old forum account.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Now now settle down kids.

We've all beaten the dead horse way too many times where people just attack one another instead of attacking at EME.

Not that it does any good. Most of us already packed our bag just waiting for this game to shut down and all of you will be forgotten anyways.

Save those warrior keyboard for the next MMO to complain about cause every online game turns to this point anyways.

It's always been about corp and $$$ before thinking about you people.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    Now now settle down kids.

We've all beaten the dead horse way too many times where people just attack one another instead of attacking at EME.

Attacking others is something that you do quite frencuently in your post.