[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera Console Ninja Title

Hello!

Regarding to the most recent update of news coming soon with the new class "Ninja." It seems that this time around it will have Cutting Edge
Title instead of the twenty-four hour time period for everyone to get the Jounin Title. And if people want the "Jounin" Title. "It will only come if there is a high demand for it."
So I would like to make a following forum poll or post in regards to having multiple people here comment and support in hopes to having everyone getting a chance of a shiny sparkaly title called "Jounin" which will only be accessible within a 24-hour time period. This title will be replaced if we get enough people to support this topic. Just a reminder to everyone here. This title will go to everyone who reaches "65" within that that 24-hour time frame. This will give all players something to look forward to when they are leveling. This will help people not just our players, but our community as a whole rather than just having one person getting the Cutting Edge! So please support if you want something done about this! (:

Honestly though everyone, lets be honest with ourselves here.. How can you call yourself a Ninja, without your ninja titles! Please support this post with your thoughts, feelings and opinions on the matter for this and these titles! Everyone's feedback will be accounted for and no voice will go left unheard!

From yours truly,
- Miyuki ( Tera Council )

Comments

• I want the time based title, Jounin for sure. This is dependent on if I play the class or not. If it's ce, I won't bother.
  • I couldnt care less atm about it cuz to that point i might be the only lvling on my pvp server
    Otherwise i would cut down the time to everyone in 15 hours
    Or
    Make it rather a Download war an event so that only char created 3h after download will elligible for ce title
  • I also would like the 24 hour title. Something for everyone who is excited for the class is much more exciting than having 1 person have the only exclusive ninja title. It's friendly and not as time sensitive as the cutting edge race. I myself have been waiting for ninja since I heard tera was making a move to console. I believe the Jounin Title promotes group game play and adventures for all who look forward to playing the class. While the cutting edge Title may end up going to somebody who will take the title just to keep it from somebody else or to be forgotten and left to dust and deletion. My two cents. #NinjaJounin
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Why not both tbh

First to hit 65 gets Cutting edge and Jounin and everyone who hits 65 within 24hours just get's Jounin

I don't see why it can't be both really (oh wait it's EME kek). If can't have both, then it should be the same with how PC did it cause there was and is no Cutting Edge Ninja title for us...just 3 different ones and if they want console to catch up...be easier just to do the same where possible for ease
  • Definitely want the Jounin title instead. CE is nice but only one goes out and by then we'll have a server merge. I also don't see why both couldn't be added. I prefer titles that the entire community has a chance to get as opposed to the singular ones.
  • Both would be good imo. If that isn't possible, then I'd prefer Jounin over Cutting edge for sure.
  • edited August 2018
    Id much rather have a fun time trying to get to 65 within 24 hours and get a title anyone has a chance to get rather than rush to 65 and pray that one guy that's always on his high horse doesn't get it and rubs it in everyone's face then not use the character ever again. That gunner CE title race was so toxic and unpleasant it caused massive drama in and outside my guild. No telling how bad it could get with all the pve servers going for one title.
  • > @WH6KAMX4R9 said:
    > Id much rather have a fun time trying to get to 65 within 24 hours and get a title anyone has a chance to get rather than rush to 65 and pray that one guy that's always on his high horse doesn't get it and rubs it in everyone's face then not use the character ever again. That gunner CE title race was so toxic and unpleasant it caused massive drama in and outside my guild. No telling how bad it could get with all the pve servers going for one title.

^This so much.
  • Well if that isnt a reason to start on dead pvp server
  • I would definitely love both on my ninja. Like for reals tho, upon releasing ninja with some titles would be awesome! Please make it happen!
  • HueHue ✭✭
    I like this!
  • ENFECPMHXLENFECPMHXL Canada
    I am in support of the Jounin title as well
  • I'm definitely in support of the Jounin title. I think the race with all the server merges could get extremely rough, and it opens up the avenue for all players. Ultimately it's a little something to say 'I play this class from day 1'.
  • I support this.
  • EuuphorikEuuphorik
    edited August 2018
    No thanks. CE title is enough, there are more important things to think about like new dungeons