How come I can not rez myself when i die in a dungeon? This has got to be the worst mech in thisgame

This is the worst mechanic in any mmo ive ever seen if your in a 5 man dungeon you should not be restricted from rezing or even give you the option to rez in a safe place out of the instance!!! Very very [filtered] i dont know who thought of that but its stupid! How can this be avoided? And not to mention you already charge gold to rez so why is there not unlimited rezs like every other mmo? Very stupid!

Answers

• there is in low level dungeons on PC atm then a limit at level 65, however you can also get goddess's blessings
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭
    WE76T6RXYK wrote: »
    This is the worst mechanic in any mmo ive ever seen if your in a 5 man dungeon you should not be restricted from rezing or even give you the option to rez in a safe place out of the instance!!! Very very [filtered] i dont know who thought of that but its stupid! How can this be avoided? And not to mention you already charge gold to rez so why is there not unlimited rezs like every other mmo? Very stupid!

I can't tell if you are serious or if this is just a joke.
    I've never seen a mmo in which you can resurrect yourself if you die in a dungeon but still....I'll tell you this, if you die in this game it is the healer's job to resurrect you , not yours.

I'd also tell you to "be glad" that with the advent of 65 patch back in 2015 they added those 10 newbie resurrections you can purchase with gold because before we didn't even have those.

No, the mechanic isn't stupid , in games such as BnS or FFXIV you can not resurrect yourself and adding an option to resurrect yourself for free every time you die would simply just make the healers' resurrection skill be useless and would make you clear every single fight easily cause none of your mistakes would actually count ( "oh, a deadly mech....well , who cares ? I have eternal free resurrections " ) .

The game is centered about you dodging , framing or doing the mechanics correctly in order to always stay alive and potentially not even get hit, allowing your healer to offer a more offensive kind of support rather than just healing or ressing you over and over.

That said, there are items such as Goddess' blessings ( of which you have about 3 different types if we also wanna be honest ) which will allow you to resurrect on the spot once whenever you die ; it is quite clear that you should try not to waste these consumables ( or even the gold resses ) as long as your healer is still up and able to res you so that you can keep them for more critical moments in which they'd make a difference.