[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Rootstock

Could we maybe get the entire Rootstock event, and not just the bamarama part of it?

Comments

• ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    With updated nodes. It would be sad to get it for the usual lenght but without update to the nodes...

(I mean using 25 pp and get the not doubled amount, just what was before the 2014? changes)
  • edited June 2016
    Wtf is rootstock's daily quests if rootstock itself isn't back yet? I'm confused. I too would prefer having rootstock back instead of just bamarama... Not to mention Tera EU has it atm so.. Wtf are you doing EME?
  • Agreed. I loved my first Rootstock and I'd be so sad not to see it come back. It's a great event for building community and is very helpful, too.
  • CjarCjar ✭✭
    Super bummed there's no rootstock. Sure "events" are great, but ones that a little effort and give good rewards are good time fillers.
  • Rootstock is an Autumnal thing. It's nice to have, but it's really not necessary right now. We still have the Beach Party and Festival of the Sun to deal with.
  • Pleeeeease bring Festival of the Sun back T^T
  • Oh, so it is just the Bamarama... well that stinks. I won't sink my money into that this time because I'm trying really hard to save 55k for a costume item. Still I was excited because I missed out on the "All the prizes are mine" achieve last year because kick-bale had an fps problem. When I saw TERA launch with Bamarama I thought that meant the whole festival was back and rushed over to see if kick-bale was fixed... which it is, but no gift box. :/ I'm an achieve hunter, that is my gripe, yes. XD
  • Now that all the events are there...
    How about getting them to work? Like Kick Bale, my gunner just shoots it, almost never kicks the bale. Maybe its ping (175) or something else, but make it work or delete the code IMO.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    instead of contributing to the necro, report the post and move on.