Bamarama is BACK until July 7!

Post_Header.jpg

Please see today's news post. Bamarama arena is back every 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. PDT until July 7!
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/bamarama-is-back-now-until-july-7

Comments

• What about ROOTSTOCK though?
  • YESSSSSSSS bye money!
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    Rootstock when? Bamarama was on not that long ago, and now it's again for some reason, but it's been a long time since last Rootstock. Would be nice to stock up on food.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about festival of the sun? Summer is coming and people want their magic carpets.
  • Ok, but why only at this time frame? It's actually 5-10 a.m. for me, and i'm not only one.
  • Bamarama is fun, but what about Rootstock and the Festival of the Sun?
  • Rootstock and other events will be out soon, I bet. They are busy with new update: Aces Wild ~Moonpelt
  • Would love for rootstock to return. I have always loved having those food items for buffs.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Congrats Nopi you got what you wanted. Enjoy that fuzzy rootbeer.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    Any chances to make a second time frame for ppl outside NA? It will be impossible to participate for us, it's either night or dawn there (except maybe Australia)
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Yeah that would be considerate for them. PLus you might consider changing up those bams. It's the same ones all the time.
  • Time to waste more monnies
  • "You can also get golden tickets by completing Rootstock daily quests."
    Post was a lie? I have been out to the area no quests in sight. Will rootstock ever be returning? @Spacecats
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    lancesrage wrote: »
    "You can also get golden tickets by completing Rootstock daily quests."
    Post was a lie? I have been out to the area no quests in sight. Will rootstock ever be returning? @Spacecats

Probably a leftover from standard text. So while not a deliberate fabrication--I did get all excited and made a trip to the Freeholds to see the empty fields for myself. Rootstock is scheduled as a harvest festival. Last year they gave us a taste near the gunner release but we can expect it later this year. Probably August or September.