[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We have identified an issue that is preventing players from obtaining achievements. We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve this as soon as possible. Being that this issue will likely require an additional maintenance, we will inform players as soon as we have scheduled this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Season 1

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    come on eme i server transferred to a pve server to secure my r1s because i cant compete with the people in mine :-//////
  • The real question is, are you gunna ban everyone with times in PoP that are less than 6secs cause that would be great since they are just gunna find a way to hack next season too.
  • Gameforge Tera EU froze leaderboards and removed all the exploiters from pit, why doesn't NA have the same powers?

Best to do something about it now before it's too late. There will be a lot of angry people.
  • TRJW74JM9T wrote: »
    Well... with this decision the rank should be closed, right? Freeze the board and let it 'till the maintenance.

Just do it ^
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    you guys from eme should Reset the leaderboard manually. stand behind ur word 8/9 10 am pdt.!
  • Please eme, for once do what's right and end this season as YOU scheduled it yourself in your game, I'm begging you.
  • How hard is it to reset the leaderboard and distribute the rewards? Why should it be done with the next PATCH? I don't see the relation at all

Please explain to me why it has to be done at the same time??
  • It's a good thing you guys don't work in a medical field. Otherwise, you'd be killing a lot of people from your INCONSISTENCY
  • TRJW74JM9TTRJW74JM9T Brasil
    It took me 2 nights awake doing pvp to get rank1 and then you come and say '...its not gonna be now.... next att....bla bla bla' Come on, EME.. at least once, do something nice for who played it the right way
  • what a [filtered] disaster lmao, EU is miles ahead of us now in terms of consistency. just do an emergency maintenance so we dont have to wait for 5 days, everyone already expected the rating to be done today.
  • freeze the board, give the rewards out and start season 2 next week after your maint
  • I get that we shouldn't reward cheating but hoenestly it hurts more knowing I put 16 hrs into queueing or waiting to see if another person was going to pass. Its literally been nonstop 2 days of people syncing, throwing on alts, and trying thier hardest to win. The PoP people have been punished by getting a ban so why punish the pvpers who worked harder to get where they are at if you are going to do this take a screenshot and lock the scores this is not fair at all.
  • TRJW74JM9TTRJW74JM9T Brasil
    edited August 2018
    It's not the time we have to wait... what drives me crazy is that i will have to keep my nights awake again to make some pvp to TRY to stay with my ranking because of something that was not my fault.. and not even announced for us that could occur.
  • why do not you freeze that rank?
    So being paid? just can not
  • YachhiruYachhiru
    edited August 2018
    The original plan might have been to have our next Content Release occur today during a Maintenance, however the date was pushed. http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/announcing-the-guardians-of-the-sky-update

[Removing Forum Violation]