[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Ground Mounts - Allow them to be used on CU

Right now these more like a comodity in the game is more like something to be nostalgic.

Current game with flying mounts and Vanguard Menu makes your ground mounts practically useless.

Could we have them allowed to be used in CU and not only rely on the one exclusive for that?

They need some love also. Don't you think so?

PD. Need opinions of why they should or not should be allowed in that content.

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    The reason you cant use on CU is for perfomace. the client doesnt need load several kinds of mounts in a mass pvp. The same happen for costumes. Everybody use the same armor/weapon skin
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    The reason you cant use on CU is for perfomace. the client doesnt need load several kinds of mounts in a mass pvp. The same happen for costumes. Everybody use the same armor/weapon skin

What a shame u_u
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Also another reason is so that everything is equalised in CU, from gear to mounts for that one guy who never got another mount and is slower than everyone else
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    Also another reason is so that everything is equalised in CU, from gear to mounts for that one guy who never got another mount and is slower than everyone else

Gear isn't equalized. Mounts are.
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Vinyltails wrote: »

Gear isn't equalized. Mounts are.

He may mean the visual models.
    Vinyltails wrote: »

I have seen people with diferent colors on the gear inside CU. How they do that?
  • > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Vinyltails wrote: »
    >
    > Also another reason is so that everything is equalised in CU, from gear to mounts for that one guy who never got another mount and is slower than everyone else
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I have seen people with diferent colors on the gear inside CU. How they do that?

If you wear a dyeable outfit outside CU when you go in CU it takes over that dye color
    edited August 2018
    Never seen that happened to me.

I have a costume dyed on pink but in CU the color gear shown is white. Maybe a file corrupted u_u
  • Only for fashion coupon costumes