[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Patch notes..

So another patch ninja goes untouched whenever just about every other class had an adjustment. Another patch where Shattered Fleet goes unfixed. And looks like every other strong box is still gonna have instance reset scrolls, <sigh!!!!>

Comments

• DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Not to mention the class balances are missing lots of information compared to the flawless EU notes: https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-72-on-burning-wings

NA
    Berserker

Decreased HP cost of Apex skills by 30 percent:
    Unleash, Unleashed: Dexter, Unleashed: Sinister, Unleashed: Rampage, Unleashed: Beast Fury

EU
    Berserker

Bloodshed
    Reduced the cooldown of Unleashed by 0.5 seconds, no longer on a hit but when using an Unleashed skill

Reduced HP costs of the following Apex skills by 30%:
    Unleashed
    Unleashed: Dexter
    Unleashed: Sinister
    Unleashed: Beast Fury
    Unleashed: Rampage
    6G93R74ET3 wrote: »
    So another patch ninja goes untouched whenever just about every other class had an adjustment. Another patch where Shattered Fleet goes unfixed. And looks like every other strong box is still gonna have instance reset scrolls,
    Berserker loses the FOTM crown and Ninjas will be FOTM when awakening 2 comes out don't worry, you'll be relevant for that season. Enjoy being broken when that happens.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    6G93R74ET3 wrote: »
    So another patch ninja goes untouched whenever just about every other class had an adjustment. Another patch where Shattered Fleet goes unfixed. And looks like every other strong box is still gonna have instance reset scrolls,

We already know that if something was not fixed at Korea then it won't get fixed here either.

That's sad but it is the truth.

I don't understand why we don't have a world wide patch realese if we are going to get all the bugs K-Tera had. It is just [filtered] to be months behind them if "nothing" of the know bugs are fixed at all before they gave us the patch with "3 months" of delay.
  • It's crazy to me that we have to wait 3 months for simple class balance patches. The last mmo I played released class balance patches from KR every single week. I can understand having to wait a bit for actual content but class balance? it shouldn't be spoon fed to us every 3+ months.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Mouretsu wrote: »
    It's crazy to me that we have to wait 3 months for simple class balance patches. The last mmo I played released class balance patches from KR every single week. I can understand having to wait a bit for actual content but class balance? it shouldn't be spoon fed to us every 3+ months.
    It's just the lazy way BHS distributes patches -- they do it in a batch of patches of several weeks worth instead of weekly patch changes that are/could be 1 week older .. just the kind of company BHS is.