[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Man

When the [filtered] is valk pull getting a nerf. The [filtered] is cancer and needs to be handled. Hey

Comments

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    When the [filtered] is valk pull getting a nerf. The [filtered] is cancer and needs to be handled. Hey

If you defined what was cancer about it, and how you proposed to fix it, then maybe there would be traction.

Just as an FYI, a Valk nerf on Dark Herald for PvP already happened with the release of AAH. Specifically:
    • Dark Herald — Reduced the number of targets pulled to 2 in PvP.

• I mean honestly there are enough posts specifically stating what should be taken into account. I don’t feel the need to repeat the same talking points. With that being said that nerf is still redundant because there’s still the huge range of the stun and again if it’s more than one like the raid i went up against there’s still no end to the pulls and kds. Let’s not forget the damage the put out is already crazy, honestly they shouldn’t even have a form of cc with the damage they do.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    I could say the same for Warriors right now.

Honestly, the only real way to make an impression is to learn Korean and post on the KTERA forums, since everything is based around KTERA, and it's readily obvious that BHS don't make changes based on international feedback (unless it's game-breakingly dangerous like the chat bug).
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    I could say the same for Warriors right now.

Honestly, the only real way to make an impression is to learn Korean and post on the KTERA forums, since everything is based around KTERA, and it's readily obvious that BHS don't make changes based on international feedback (unless it's game-breakingly dangerous like the chat bug).

Yep, complaining here will be as usefull as going outside and yelling it out to pigeons.
  • Valk has been nerfed into the ground. Still a lame class, unbalance-able like brawler but it's no where near what it used to be. This complaint is like a year late.