The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Name the new PVE Server!

Here is the PVE server naming poll - it will close on September 13th at 12 PM PDT.
Results will be announced on stream September 14th at 2:30 PM PDT.

I'll be removing any comments that are negative or are not about the topic at hand.
Keep it civil please!

Name the new PVE Server! 389 votes

Bastion
20% 81 votes
Velika
57% 223 votes
Azarel's Labyrinth
21% 85 votes

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have kept Kaia and the other options.
  • please place mt and ff as option! ;3
  • how come i no get deleted here on wrong forum ;3
  • votes didnt work on announcement forum so it was moved here instead. and it wasnt fair to make a vote on twitter for tera when the forums have always been more relevant. also the other names were god names while NA has always had locations as their name scheme.
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    Azarels' labinth vote or die
  • edited September 6
    Azazel's Labyrinth would be a pretty funny server abbreviation, will admit. But STILL --
  • I would greatly prefer a two-word server name for better abbreviation in-game.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azazel's Labyrinth would be a pretty funny server abbreviation, will admit. But STILL --

AL would indeed sound sorta weird, but I can't think of anything but yellow RCA jacks when I read/hear "AV" too.

Well... I definitely think Velika and Bastion would get a weirder abbreviation:
    - "Yo what's your server?"
    - "V"
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Thank you for re-doing the poll and moving it here.
  • I'd say Velik, Kaia or Elinu for PvE server, but if it was limited to location names, maybe uh, Blessing Basin, Ex Prima?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Can we name the new server Tempest Reach? That would be an epic name.
  • The name options are funny. It's too obvious that they already know which ones will win. Velik and Kaia won in twitter poll, then they just changed here to their namesake cities. Plus, the other two options for both polls are not even cities. It feels like they just made the poll just for show. :p
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    How about "Dont ignore CH".

Joke. I like velika but still.