[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Name the new PVP server!

124»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinLove wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Looking at votes that we have here at forums we can conclude this pool was better at Twitter.

In 5 days Twitter votes are about 4 times the amount forums got in 4 days u_u

Next time don't worry about a desicion like that KitTeaCup and don't bend because some people that "speak for the comunity", but they clearly don't, whine because you didn't get info or poll in forums as a main channel for that info.

You clearly see how people from forums are the minority over any other social media for TERA.

OR, the people who voted once ain't voting twice, and the numbers peak at start.
    Announcing it on Twitter and just hosting the vote here makes way more sense regardless of vote count. Anyone on Twitter can just vote "Ooh cool, a poll!", meanwhile here you do need to have a game account, even if you can indeed make an account just for "Ooh cool, a poll!" as well.

If the game forum account is unnecessarily complicated to get to use even having a game account, that's one step to never bother with fix.

If those who voted once are not voting again in this poll then it is even more of a proof that Twitter was better way to comunicate with the player base.

if the votes on forums can't get higher numbers than Twitter I would take twitter as the oficial poll and get servers names from that poll. It has no use that a minority of players get always their way lying about them talking for the comunity, in this case you can see they clearly dont. And they always boast about their discord groups having thousands of TERA players but can't even convince them to spend 1 minute for a name server poll.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I think that the names need something dark to match a PvP server?

• i like more kaiator than the other ones
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I support that CH should be merged with the other PVE servers,
    But If Celestial Hills server is staying as a seperate server , then it should be renamed as "Allemantheia"
    to match the other New servers names as the 3 major captials / provinces on the TERA map for consistency

PVP = Kaiator
    PVE = Velika
    PVE RP = Allemantheia

And also for possible shortcut abbreviations: KT , VK , and AM (or AL)
    k5js7.png
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

The names will match the themes of the server.
    o762br.png
    Kaiator (Amanis)
    "The "Iron Bastion of the North" is the crucible of amani culture and military prowess. Raised to honor the goddess Kaia, their patron, Kaiator's immense dome scrapes the heavens. Kaia lives within the city, an ever-present guardian and teacher to her chosen people. It is the spearhead of freedom against the argon menace. In Kaiator, they fight for freedom as though it were the only thing that matters—because it is. They fight with hard-won skill, defend with undying loyalty, and remember their dead with honor."

Allemantheia (Elves)
    "The elven city Allemantheia lies like a jeweled oasis at the center of the desert of southern Shara. Three soaring gates admit travelers to the public levels, where many stare open-mouthed at its gilded architecture. The elven natives keep mainly to the lower, private levels. To most eyes, there is no city more beautiful—even the human capital of Velika is plain by comparison."

Velika (Humans)
    "The stairs The City of Wheels. The City of Falcons. Velik's Dream. The magnificent human capital, built with her human charges by Velik herself, is known by many names. It is the political and cultural center of life in southern Arun—a vital and forward-looking city, despite the hardships of war. Velik's wheel turns ceaselessly at its center, providing magical energy to power the city's workshops and factories."

---
    That said, i support Celestial Hills to be merged with the PVE server
    Last year 2017 i even made a thread asking about merging CH..and now its 2018, its even more dead.....
  • Sup guys! I'm from the Special K server!
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Breetizm wrote: »
    Sup guys! I'm from the Special K server!
    none of the other server names in other regions were 2 words; you were special from the start.
  • Thitus will be also a cool name for the pvp server sounds powerful, humble and valiant. I guess the word came from the Baraka lore, Gigant's children.

It has a lot of sense cause the merge means that people who support the game are the childrens of the vast Tera empire that rules for almost 7 years. Alongside with other gigants MMORPG
  • I wish they used story line characters names for the choices. Specifically those that died in the line of duty. e.g. Yasring, Zolyn, Syona. Heh, I'm slanted to the Elin race.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breetizm wrote: »
    Sup guys! I'm from the Special K server!

Yo, I'm from V
  • PentahornPentahorn Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

The names will match the themes of the server.
    o762br.png
    Kaiator (Amanis)
    "The "Iron Bastion of the North" is the crucible of amani culture and military prowess. Raised to honor the goddess Kaia, their patron, Kaiator's immense dome scrapes the heavens. Kaia lives within the city, an ever-present guardian and teacher to her chosen people. It is the spearhead of freedom against the argon menace. In Kaiator, they fight for freedom as though it were the only thing that matters—because it is. They fight with hard-won skill, defend with undying loyalty, and remember their dead with honor."

Allemantheia (Elves)
    "The elven city Allemantheia lies like a jeweled oasis at the center of the desert of southern Shara. Three soaring gates admit travelers to the public levels, where many stare open-mouthed at its gilded architecture. The elven natives keep mainly to the lower, private levels. To most eyes, there is no city more beautiful—even the human capital of Velika is plain by comparison."

Velika (Humans)
    "The stairs The City of Wheels. The City of Falcons. Velik's Dream. The magnificent human capital, built with her human charges by Velik herself, is known by many names. It is the political and cultural center of life in southern Arun—a vital and forward-looking city, despite the hardships of war. Velik's wheel turns ceaselessly at its center, providing magical energy to power the city's workshops and factories."

---
    That said, i support Celestial Hills to be merged with the PVE server
    Last year 2017 i even made a thread asking about merging CH..and now its 2018, its even more dead.....

Oooh I love this idea a lot! Please EME staff can we have them be renamed as these? It's perfect. <3
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Kaiator
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    can this thread and the other one be taken down? they are already named and they're just stickies that clog down the forums