Comments

• DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    We're getting the same thing
  • First time I’m hearing NA is getting it, was it on stream or something?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    There was a forum post like last month or something saying there will be more info about talents later

Even now, there is a posted called "Talent system" on the front page (maybe 2nd now) that links directly to said thread
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    It's more than just hearing the news about Talent system.

It's more that EU has been on fire showcasing how well they are communicating and even visiting with Bluehole to discuess how to make the game... Better. Bluehole. The developers that Gameforge is working closely with Bluehole. Like that has been a dream for many publishers.

It's more that EU opens their arms allowing beta testing and better communication, and more importantly hyping their players with this kind of news.

I know "wahhhhhh talent grind" who freakening cares. It gives something to do. It gives something to play. This game is already a grind, are you blind? Talent gives something to do, something to work with, and it's done fairly where talents are giving to EVERY character on that account per server.
  • Why is gameforge able to work better with bluehole than EmE is able to?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Cause they know what they're doing with people who know how to play and make stuff
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is gameforge able to work better with bluehole than EmE is able to?

The most ironic part being, that mEME is a BHS sister company or how in hell is it called
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were getting the same thing. At least we can reference EU for the release of some things since our road map is gone and was never put back up.
  • To be fair, it helps when GF has the resources to delegate their own development team for Tera.
  • Apex in october. NIIIIIIICE <3
  • I am checking the preview and i see how much we missed so far since we did not get the talent system.. But at the same time i am super hyped to see that we will finally get it and on top it we will also get the 2nd awakening.

Tera might be interesting for a while.

Hopefully.

p.s. pls do not mess it up mEME xD
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    ... and it's done fairly where talents are giving to EVERY character on that account per server.

Wait....
    So they grind talents per account? (i.e: they can use talents points/whatever on every toon on the same acc?)
    Wow, if that's true then it's the FIRST damm good thing they're doing on Tera since ages...

Grind per toon = Horrible stupid system, expect ppl leaving the game, especially on a game where the dev love to force ppl to reroll.
    Grind per account = Good system, fair grind where you don't waste you effort if you wanna reroll.

I hope EME keep this is mind and at least once they do something good for their playerbase..

Another tip for BHS:IF you guys wanna put more grind in this game, be smart: Consider a dual-class system, where i.e a leather class archer can switch to a warrior (or a zerk into a lancer...etc) and level up again all the way to 65 and KEEP all their stuff, that's smart grind grind that lot of ppl will like.

This discussion has been closed.