Not there

I find things in the Dressing room, I click on them it sends me to the store, but they are no ware In the store, I tried costumes, accessories, loot boxes, what I was looking for is Fortified Catspaw Inner ware and the Bronze Bikini, where did you hide them? Snuffy44

Comments

• I finally find some things I want and now I can't get them, :(
  • You can try your luck in broker or trade chat.
    Bronze Bikini is a seasonal costume. Its lootbox might be put back on sale on Black Friday or next year during the summer.
    Fortified Catspaw can be purchased from players/broker. Its premium version (Catnap) can only be obtained from lootbox, which is in the store.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    You can try your luck in broker or trade chat.
    Bronze Bikini is a seasonal costume. Its lootbox might be put back on sale on Black Friday or next year during the summer.
    Fortified Catspaw can be purchased from players/broker. Its premium version (Catnap) can only be obtained from lootbox, which is in the store.
    No, that's the catnap version. The catspaw version is the goldfinger token version.
  • Isn't that what I just said? One from players/broker and the premium version (Catnap) in lootbox which is in store. What are you "no"-ing about??
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Isn't that what I just said? One from players/broker and the premium version (Catnap) in lootbox which is in store. What are you "no"-ing about??
    Woops sorry, i missed that part. I can't READ. Somehow my brain saw "catspaw is loot box" and skipped everything else.