Game won't open, doesn't show any error.

2»

Comments

• DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Dokibun wrote: »
    Shistar wrote: »
    Still having this issue even after patch. Can only access through VPN. please fix your game

I'm doing what KillerPenguins wrote. I hope it will fix the problem or I'll have to contact support...

I don't know what re-validate means.

The repair from the Tools section of the launcher. That being said, if it's working for you with VPN, you have some sort of routing problem and it's a different issue not the game itself.

It started doing this yesterday. How can I fix it? Should I just reset my wifi modem?
  • edited September 2018
    Shistar wrote: »
    Still having this issue even after patch. Can only access through VPN. please fix your game

I'm doing what KillerPenguins wrote. I hope it will fix the problem or I'll have to contact support...

I don't know what re-validate means.

The repair from the Tools section of the launcher. That being said, if it's working for you with VPN, you have some sort of routing problem and it's a different issue not the game itself.

It started doing this yesterday. How can I fix it? Should I just reset my wifi modem?

We talked on Discord, but just in case anyone else has the same problem, in this case there's probably not all that much you can do except trying to restart all your equipment (modem + computer, etc.) just in case. If a VPN is working, it seems to suggest that it's not something on your machine's side that's the problem. If it persists for a long time, I would do this:

1) Open a command prompt (Start -> type "cmd" -> press Enter) and type "ping patch.tera.enmasse-game.com", press Enter, and take a screenshot of the output.

2) After that, in the same window, type "tracert diag.enmasse.com", press Enter, and take a screenshot of that as well.

I would send that to [email protected] and/or send it in a ticket. The first point in a particular could help identify a bad patch server node that they can fix.