[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 2/18 at 6pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

How can i send messages?

How can i send messages in the forum to orher people?

Comments

• Click on that person's name. This will take you to an "About" page for them. On that page is a link titled "Message". Just click that link to bring up a message dialog box, to send them a message.
  • Shiny95Shiny95 Germany ✭✭
    Yea ty. Found it now too i has to reach rank 2 to send message ^^
  • edited September 2018
    Shiny95 wrote: »
    Yea ty. Found it now too i has to reach rank 2 to send message ^^

OK, that's cool you found it. I didn't know anything about the forum rank thing, until I happened to see a message a while back, saying I was rank 2. I didn't even do that much, just contributed to a few threads. Rank 2 will come for you pretty quickly, if you are active in a few discussions. :)
  • You can visit Cool WhatsApp status to find this solution. Hope you can find the best answer.
  • GuardianAngelGG
    see here is no Message title link
    Sn52DTC.png

Website
  • edited April 2019
    hertavein wrote: »
    GuardianAngelGG
    see here is no Message title link
    Sn52DTC.png

Website

As Shiny95 said above, you have to be "rank 2" in the forums, in order to be able to message people. It doesn't take a lot to get to rank 2, but it requires contributing to some forum posts with comments (I don't know exactly how many). According to your profile page, you have only posted one comment in the forums, which I am guessing was this comment. Once you have been active enough in the forums to reach rank 2, then you will be able to message people. The system will send you a notification when you go up a level. :)
  • The forum posting looking so good and information was the great for me also for other users i know so thanks you so much for this one. 10th Class Result 2019
  • You are so cool! I don't believe I've truly read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover someone with unique thoughts on this subject. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!
    https://buyzin.info/

• Its too great man this was the fantastic post, looking so great thanks man for the quality of work. 9th class result

• Amazing, pleasant post, you can discover diverse individual looking about that now they'll discover enough assets by your post.

best cloud hosting

• salmangsalmang
    edited August 2019

Here great news for the students of FA FSC ICS Students the result will be announced very soon. 12th class result