Video describes state of tera

What do you think? :
I say its pretty spot on that TERA needs to listen to the player base more and not come out with another gender/race locked class. Incoming elin brawler lol

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Sorry but we're not koreans so why would they listen to us, they don't even know our language!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirasaka wrote: »
    But the players want more elin classes! Elins saved this game from shutting down on jtera so thats why we need to keep giving everyone lolita waifu [filtered]! I hate elins, elins are what killed this game, most people don't want to play loli classes but thats all bluehole seems to release. We have not had an expansion in over 4 years, gender locked loli classes will not bring people back or keep people playing. The data we can see on steamcharts and moongourd shows that the game is in a really bad state at the moment.

Elins saved this game to be shutdown on every region in less than 2 years, you can investigate the big failure TERA was around the world and a simple idea from J-Tera brought this game back to life.
  • This has been going since CBT of Tera (PC). BHS won't listen to western players at all, they care more about the opinion of Korean Players. It is something that hasn't changed since day one of this game and won't change at all.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    But the players want more elin classes! Elins saved this game from shutting down on jtera so thats why we need to keep giving everyone lolita waifu [filtered]! I hate elins, elins are what killed this game, most people don't want to play loli classes but thats all bluehole seems to release. We have not had an expansion in over 4 years, gender locked loli classes will not bring people back or keep people playing. The data we can see on steamcharts and moongourd shows that the game is in a really bad state at the moment.

Elins saved this game to be shutdown on every region in less than 2 years, you can investigate the big failure TERA was around the world and a simple idea from J-Tera brought this game back to life.

Tera was dead on arrival. Lolis 'saved the game' but once the novelty wore off and the pedos found something else to do the game went back to being dead. BHS still gives us elin crap non stop even though alot of us don't actually want it. What we actually want are content updates, expansions. Instead we get revealing loli costumes, thats not healthy for the image of the game and not healthy for the population.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Melyodis wrote: »
    instead of making that [filtered] called AIR they should have taken that money and learn UE4 and port tera then spend some out of that to learn optimize full stop.

I highly doubt that is going to happen and even if BHS invest on learning a new engine I doubt they will do it to improve TERA.

I really think that BHS is afraid to make an huge investment in the game because they have already the experience of the big failure at launch and they will only try to make things that are more cash shop related. Even the content we have pales in comparison to the first expansion TERA had.

We have received good aditions in the past but these have been included so slow that makes the game boring for many poeple to keep doing the new content for long.

We are only looking at the logical way to do things from a company that is afraid to be in huge debt and losses as they were not even 2 years after the game was launched. You should also consider that.

I posted this on another thread but I think it fits perfetly here.
    voidy wrote: »
    Because Tera stopped being BHS' flagship game a long time ago. This game's been out a long long time and is basically like a cash cow that needs to be lightly fed once every 6 months and it'll just keep pooping out cash. Why do a major overhaul on a title that's past its prime when you could move your skilled developers over to PUBG and AIR?

And this from voidy resumes it better.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    People want actions games where they can kill each other to avoid stress from horrible real life.

Tera becomes a farming simulator xd thats why is diying so fast.

And fornite or pubg are the money gods now.
  • Why would I care about what MMOByte has to say about anything related to MMOs. Let alone Tera. Clueless youtube channel that just baits views and half asses any kind of description within the video
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I give this game 2 years tops before it shuts down in NA for good. NA has the worst management of a MMO I have seen in years.
  • that channel is pure bs, they make a "review video" on every mmo game and they just play like 30 minutes of it. just like thelazypeon pure bs.
  • JXG4WWHCMA wrote: »
    that channel is pure bs, they make a "review video" on every mmo game and they just play like 30 minutes of it. just like thelazypeon pure bs.

Lazypeon plays the mmo's for a couple hours, there's also not "reviews" they're first impressions.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    She said ascendant valley i'm triggered
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn't even get the merger info right; they're still under the impression that CH is being left out.