We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Post Merge Known Issues [Update Sept. 25 7:15 PM PDT]

Hi everyone!

Welcome to your new server homes!

With these new servers, there's a chance that things may not be exactly the same, or there may go awry. We're opening up this forum thread to share any issues so we can share them with Bluehole and our Support team.

We'll be updating these issues that you call out and give updates on how they're doing. Here are known things that may not be the same as they were before:

- Glyphs - Players are missing glyphs, follow the steps of this forum post please
- Dreadspire - is off, we will announce it's reopening soon with adjusted bonus loot tables.
- Fashion shop - is still being set up.
- Making a new account - it can take up to 45 seconds to verify your account, please do not press the button repeatedly or it may cause an error (it's shy! Stop pokin' it!)
- Name sniping - there have been cases of this happening, if you have had your name sniped, submit a Support Ticket for CS to open up an investigation until October 1st.
- Selling & Buying names - If you sell or buy names, and the name is under investigation, the name will go to their rightful owner. We strongly recommend against this as we will NOT be issuing refunds for purchased names
- Harrowhold - it's missing it's bonus loot, it will be updated with adjusted bonus loot tables.
- Facebook login issues - logged as bug, will share ETA
- Dungeon entry reset - 1 hour earlier
- Guild Quests - shifted by 3 hours
- Guild Permissions - Not being able to kick people from guild
- Item Binding Mixups - we're aware that characters are either receiving or missing soulbound items.
- Item XP - Not stacking when enchanting

Updates:
- 24 deletion period for ALL characters - This will be removed during maintenance next week 9/25
- Laurels - Tool has been fixed, new season has been placed. Find all of the details HERE

(Please note, any comments that are not about the topic will be removed)

Thanks for everyone's help with this! We're working on getting these issues worked through!

Comments

• GaalrakGaalrak ✭✭
    edited September 18
    Any suggestions as to how we abbreviate these new server names? VK? KT?

Character list is messed up, will have re-organize them.
    Items in bank are all out of place.
    RIP Laurels.
    FPS meter divided by 0 in highwatch (lol)
  • JoolDeXJoolDeX ✭✭
    edited September 18
    - Laurels are gone
    - apex icons are gone by health bars (at least for most people)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of our items are binded to someone named Shadowcarrier?
  • theres a problem to delete characters, im on the temporary screen, there's a 24h cd to delete my level 1 characters and i can't "delete" more than one character/time
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 18
    Did you log in and try reinputting your old "taken" name anyway, even though it showed it as lost? I did this and got all of my names back, so you should try it too if you haven't yet, preferably now while it's still very early.

As for issues:
    Can't delete level 1 characters without waiting 24 hours.
    Bank's a mess, but honestly I can just reorganize that myself.
    Laurel is gone, but achievements are still present.
    Some friends have costumes bound to a character whose IGN doesn't even exist.
  • voidy wrote: »
    Jessup wrote: »
    Jesus H F***ing Ch***t what a cluster f**k. I'm too pissed off right now so I'm going to come back and articulate why later. Really really nice job with the last minute naming clarification that ensured we'd lose our names! Go bluehole!

Did you log in and try reinputting your name anyway, even though it showed it as lost? I did this and got all of my names back, so you should try it too if you haven't yet, preferably now while it's still very early.

As for issues:
    Can't delete level 1 characters without waiting 24 hours.
    Bank's a mess, but honestly I can just reorganize that myself.
    Laurel is gone, but achievements are still present.
    Some friends have costumes bound to a character whose IGN doesn't even exist.

welp, can't login now cuz another problem, does ppl have to type the nick again b4 login even being the only one with that nick?
  • I don't know if this is related, but I can't login into the game via facebook account. I had trouble on the page too when trying to do the checkup on my character names on the transfer list, but I could work my way around that picking every possible option around like creating a new account from fb an such, but that can't be done on the launcher .-.
  • All cosmetics that were bound to a now-deleted character are bound to a random username. <

I know they are useless now, but I still need them to mourn the fact that EME purposefully made my purchases unusable :( I'm not over the fact you guys stole my money yet.
  • SpookyTomatoSpookyTomato ✭✭✭
    edited September 18
    Is there a free way to change guild name since I lost my name to an inactive guild? nevermind, found it.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    rarexkandy wrote: »
    All cosmetics that were bound to a now-deleted character are bound to a random username. <

I know they are useless now, but I still need them to mourn the fact that EME purposefully made my purchases unusable :( I'm not over the fact you guys stole my money yet.

If you had over 40 total characters, did you try contacting Support to have them help you? I know that they were helping people who had no choice but to delete characters, including rebinding cosmetics if necessary (in that case).
  • rarexkandy wrote: »
    All cosmetics that were bound to a now-deleted character are bound to a random username. <

If you had over 40 total characters, did you try contacting Support to have them help you? I know that they were helping people who had no choice but to delete characters, including rebinding cosmetics if necessary (in that case).

I didn't contact support, no. I didn't think they would do anything, but yes, I had to delete characters that had cosmetics because I had too many (17 on TR, 8 on CH).

But thanks, I'll try to see if they can do something! It really made me upset to lose all of those :(
  • Lvl 1 characters taking 24hs to delete. Right click to cancel doesnt work
  • some of my costumes are bound to random people whose names I've never had on my account.
  • CuteAngelCuteAngel ✭✭
    edited September 18
    One of my 2 accounts did not received the 8 char slots. I don't know if is a bug related to the server merge, i did not logged in on that account before the merge, only on my main, but my sister also didn't logged in before merge but she found her 8 char slots on Item claim right now. Mines are nowhere to be seen.
    Relogging fixed the above issue, but now the buddy-up code logo on the login screen is gone.
    Like seriously....
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't contact support, no. I didn't think they would do anything, but yes, I had to delete characters that had cosmetics because I had too many (17 on TR, 8 on CH).

But thanks, I'll try to see if they can do something! It really made me upset to lose all of those :(

Okay I'm not sure what they will do in this case because you probably could have transferred some off to the PvP server (even though you may not prefer it, PvP65 isn't so bad, and arguably better than deletion), but regardless worth a try.