[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Post Merge Known Issues [Update Sept. 25 7:15 PM PDT]

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    The banks looking like they threw up inside themselves is tedious and the 24 hour character wait for deleting a lvl 1 is definitely a problem, lv 1 was usually an instant thing and this needs to be fixed. This makes it hard for people to use the names that they saved.
  • rarexkandy wrote: »
    rarexkandy wrote: »
    All cosmetics that were bound to a now-deleted character are bound to a random username. <

I know they are useless now, but I still need them to mourn the fact that EME purposefully made my purchases unusable :( I'm not over the fact you guys stole my money yet.

If you had over 40 total characters, did you try contacting Support to have them help you? I know that they were helping people who had no choice but to delete characters, including rebinding cosmetics if necessary (in that case).

I didn't contact support, no. I didn't think they would do anything, but yes, I had to delete characters that had cosmetics because I had too many (17 on TR, 8 on CH).

But thanks, I'll try to see if they can do something! It really made me upset to lose all of those :(

Okay I'm not sure what they will do in this case because you probably could have transferred some off to the PvP server (even though you may not prefer it, PvP65 isn't so bad, and arguably better than deletion), but regardless worth a try.

This player had so much days to fix their chars transfer so they would not have lost anything now look because of your laziness am not gonna feel sorry for you and you also got 8 free slots whats your excuse.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    This makes it hard for people to use the names that they saved.

And it's not only a name thing, some ppl like can't even login in their servers cuz of that problem, we can't delete 2 or more characters at same time . In my case, i'm with 3 characters level 1 that i want to delete cuz i'm with 23, can't delete the 3 at same time, what means ill have to wait like 48~72 hours to play tera
  • DpkFicxll wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

And it's not only a name thing, some ppl like can't even login in their servers cuz of that problem, we can't delete 2 or more characters at same time . In my case, i'm with 3 characters level 1 that i want to delete cuz i'm with 23, can't delete the 3 at same time, what means ill have to wait like 48~72 hours to play tera

That's pretty odd -- you normally can delete as many characters as you want at the same time. I was just talking to someone who had set 4 to deletion mode so they can login. So are you sure it won't let you delete any more?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard just now that you can't cancel an in progress character deletion, so beware.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    DpkFicxll wrote: »

I don't have that issue, I didn't lose any names thankfully, but even so with this unannounced name wipe, people saving names, they will for example delete the name they wanna use and have to wait a full day to actually use it, in the meantime they may forget that they deleted it and someone can come and grab it then.
  • DpkFicxll wrote: »

That's pretty odd -- you normally can delete as many characters as you want at the same time. I was just talking to someone who had set 4 to deletion mode so they can login. So are you sure it won't let you delete any more?

welp, thats what show up when i try to delete any other character :<
    https://prnt.sc/kvzmox
    I also can't cancel the in progress deletion to test other characters
  • edited September 2018
    voidy wrote: »
    Heard just now that you can't cancel an in progress character deletion, so beware.

I heard of this issue from someone who hadn't used their character slots fully at first, but after they fixed that and they were able to cancel the deletion. So at least in general it seems to be working, bugs notwithstanding, like...

welp, thats what show up when i try to delete any other character :<
    https://prnt.sc/kvzmox
    I also can't cancel the in progress deletion to test other characters

Weird. Maybe there's some other factor here.
  • 4PDKD36HE64PDKD36HE6 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    welp, i can't see where is the problem, if its in the max number of characters or its in that "temporary screen". i tried to delete 2 chars on velika and worked, im with 8 chars only in there.

time to open a supp ticket :<
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the 24h deletion period for lvl1s is intentional to combat those scumbag namesellers.

Also rip laurels.
    edited October 2018
    -­-­--­-­-­
  • mm... went to the server -> the name of the guild rip -> found a dead guild with the same name made in 2015 ... I like it (no)
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Well the only issue I have with this is that prior to them announcing they will actually merge CH. I transferred 8 of my toons some of them apex and lost 5 glyph points.
  • > @Firian said:
    > I don't know if this is related, but I can't login into the game via facebook account. I had trouble on the page too when trying to do the checkup on my character names on the transfer list, but I could work my way around that picking every possible option around like creating a new account from fb an such, but that can't be done on the launcher .-.

Help. I am having the same issue and could not login into the game using my facebook and even on the EME website.
  • GA9GREMCAD wrote: »
    Help. I am having the same issue and could not login into the game using my facebook and even on the EME website.

At least for this issue I know they're aware and are working on it. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.