[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Post Merge Known Issues [Update Sept. 25 7:15 PM PDT]

Comments

• Losing Guild names to inactive guilds I feel was a oversight.
  • FirianFirian ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Good to know they're aware of the fb problem :3 thanks for the info
  • RIP Dressing Room All new stuff has gone.
  • My guild lost its name to an inactive level 2 guild. A level 213 guild losing its name to a level 2 guild, wtf is this? if characters are allowed to keep their names based on play time, guilds should have been able to as well. Or atleast based on level..this makes no sense, stupid
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Didn't they say on the last stream they would be accepting appeals for active high level guilds who lost their names to inactive low level guilds?
  • TJKat wrote: »
    Didn't they say on the last stream they would be accepting appeals for active high level guilds who lost their names to inactive low level guilds?

that's what I heard them say.
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Issue: Cannot gkick players from guild

i was trying to gkick some inactives from my guild and i couldnt do it... it worked only once! and i even transfered the GM to another char to see if that helps and nothing.. idk if its lag or what... but rip.. anyone else?

no longer an issue
  • I retract my complaint. Other than losing guild name, the merge has been great so far. Leaderboard snipers who transferred and screwed others out of a title and mask (which they didn't deserve anyways) lost their titles, that's nice bonus :3
  • can EME add some

Race change vouchers
    and gender change vouchers
    and name change vouchers
    apperance change
    on sale please

because of the server merge, alot of us now have double or tripple of the same type of characters from different servers into One new server..so now all the characters look exactly the same
  • Dungeon entry reset times changed. they are now 1 hour earlier. is this an issue due to server merge or was this deliberate ?
  • DoctorDementoDoctorDemento Indiana, USA (BTW I've been playing here since late summer 2012, NOT 2016) ✭✭
    I had 5 characters on each of the 3 servers that merged to become Velika. I had 7 characters on the server that became Kaiator. No problems on Kaiator with 7 characters. I had paid slots on the 3 servers. I deleted 1 character per each of the 3 servers making it 4 per server. ENMASSE gave me 8 free character slots and told me to apply them to the servers. I applied 2 to each of the 4 servers I played on. BUT on Velika it made me delete 4 characters only allowing me 8 characters. What? Max is 20 not 12. And with 6 slot allowed on Velika and 2 paid slots making it 8. So basically 1 of my paid slots were just trashed. And the 6 I applied to the 3 servers that merged (per their instructions) were worth nothing, did nothing and it still says I can't even make a new character with only 8 on Velika. Which should have given me 14 slots to use. 12 I had and 2 more to use later. BUT instead they made the 6 they gave me trash. After playing here over 6 years, not really happy right now to say the least.
  • I had 5 characters on each of the 3 servers that merged to become Velika. I had 7 characters on the server that became Kaiator. No problems on Kaiator with 7 characters. I had paid slots on the 3 servers. I deleted 1 character per each of the 3 servers making it 4 per server. ENMASSE gave me 8 free character slots and told me to apply them to the servers. I applied 2 to each of the 4 servers I played on. BUT on Velika it made me delete 4 characters only allowing me 8 characters. What? Max is 20 not 12. And with 6 slot allowed on Velika and 2 paid slots making it 8. So basically 1 of my paid slots were just trashed. And the 6 I applied to the 3 servers that merged (per their instructions) were worth nothing, did nothing and it still says I can't even make a new character with only 8 on Velika. Which should have given me 14 slots to use. 12 I had and 2 more to use later. BUT instead they made the 6 they gave me trash. After playing here over 6 years, not really happy right now to say the least.

So, the problem is how the merger worked, and because of how it worked you applied the slots in the wrong place. It does not add up the number of character slots over all the servers and sum them up to a new total. Instead, it just takes the highest number you had on any of the merging servers. For example, let's say you had 6 slots on TR, 4 slots on AV, and 5 slots on CH. The number of slots you would get on Velika will actually be 6 and not 15. This is why the FAQ explained that you should use the slots on the servers with the highest number of slots. So in that example I just gave, if you use all 8 free slots on TR (the server that had the most before), that would bring you up to 14. But as it stands, by spreading them out across all the servers, you did waste the slots used on any server that didn't have the highest slots.

(I am not saying that this is how it should work (I hate it), but that's how it worked... and it is what they explained in the FAQ.)

Anyway, I don't know what they will do, but I would send in a support ticket to say that you made a mistake and used the free slots in the wrong place, and as a result have to delete characters. Again, I don't know if they can help you, but it's worth a try.
  • the footsteps section seems to be missing from broker.
    howcome many things that were added , are gone now? were they not saved to the basic setup of the server or something?idk
    gold rewards on VG's have reverted back to default which seems to happen often after a big maintenance.
    - these changes NEED to be saved !
    - so they dont keep showing up on the "to do" list every single time....
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Laurel is gone on my chars as well--says 0 points to bronze laurel. I had champion.

Has anyone tried earning an ach to see if it resets the laurel? Like the old bug where you earned the champ laurel but you wouldn't get it until you earned just one more?

I don't have any easy to ach ones left so can't test really quickly.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Laurel is gone on my chars as well--says 0 points to bronze laurel. I had champion.

Has anyone tried earning an ach to see if it resets the laurel? Like the old bug where you earned the champ laurel but you wouldn't get it until you earned just one more?

I don't have any easy to ach ones left so can't test really quickly.

I did try getting an achieve, but didn't work. Also had Champion.