[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

All IOD channels full

124»

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    This tread was started because there were too many people farming BAMs on IoD now you want to have groups running around there killing every solo persons BAMs. A bunch of Idiots stealing kills from every one there. GREAT IDEA

That's why you have people, you know, rotate in and out of the parties, like what happened when "That Ain't Right!" was the go-to Vanguard quest back when that was a thing. Not a perfect solution (there would sometimes be a single numpty who would hop between the mobs and mess things up for everyone, including themselves), but it worked well enough.

This community is in shambles, no argument there (see the post about competing for BAM kills). But the number of self-centered jackholes deliberately looking to ruin someone else's fun for their own jollies isn't as great as you (or I, for that matter) like to think it is. Let people party up and contribute, everyone gets done faster, more people get done sooner, more people are playing the game again, and there's a chance the community takes small but important steps to mending itself ("Hey, I met these guys while hunting on IoD and they helped me do XYZ!").

Again, not a perfect solution, but I think it would work.
  • voidy wrote: »
    +High tier IODs are no longer random; you can simply choose which one you want to complete.

This is apparently already going to happen anyway.

https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/post/177293729233/ktera-patch-20180823
    Removed completion limit to the following 3 Vanguard Requests
    • Hunt Brutal Naga Battlemasters
    • Hunt Brutal Iron Giants
    • Hunt Brutal Onyx Hydraths

Though for the sake of completeness, you actually being able to pick them is just an extrapolation on how you can do so for the mid and low tier vanguards ever since they had their daily completion limit lifted.

But that doesn't change the issue with there being less golden talents on the mid and high tier than on the low tier, but I expect that they'd just nerf the low tier before they up the others. Especially now that the talent costs for Guardian and Twistshard have been lowered yet again.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    If all channels are full, go run some dungeons. Adding more channels to appease the BAM spammers is silly, because it will just encourage more BAM spammers. You wanted the merge so dungeons would pop, so go run some.

What they should do is remove lower tier BAMS from vanguards once your ilvl allows you to kill the next level. Only 3 Vanguards for IOD should be allowed per person. Stop rewarding higher ilvls for killing low tier BAMS. Easy solution.

Why are you trying to provide insight and suggestions on a game you don't play?

Why do you care so much? Worry about yourself.

Aren't you the one always spouting off that people should do dungeons instead of solo content? Where is all that bs you post about players that run solo content don't matter and why do solo content in an mmo?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    If all channels are full, go run some dungeons. Adding more channels to appease the BAM spammers is silly, because it will just encourage more BAM spammers. You wanted the merge so dungeons would pop, so go run some.

What they should do is remove lower tier BAMS from vanguards once your ilvl allows you to kill the next level. Only 3 Vanguards for IOD should be allowed per person. Stop rewarding higher ilvls for killing low tier BAMS. Easy solution.

Why are you trying to provide insight and suggestions on a game you don't play?

Why do you care so much? Worry about yourself.

:3
  • EnviroBear wrote: »
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    EnviroBear wrote: »
    Just pick a channel and go in for the kills. If you kill it faster the credit is yours.... No such thing as "occupied" for any farming space and the BAMs are free for all so just help yourself.

you're the kind of person most of us hate. ew
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hate me because I can farm golden talents a lot faster every day? Sure. Or you could stop hating and start thinking how to kill BAMs faster or potentially compete farming space with others. Try slaying for example.

oh wow we got it wrong again. nah mate. I farm at the same pace. fast enough i have to wait for them to respawn. :shrug: it's not about speed, it's about your kind just being a [filtered].

and i rarely farm iod these days, even during double vg.
  • Not anymore. lol