Not all of us like to farm IOD and kill bam :c

Hello guys, i'm kinda disappointed with actual golden/ silver talent situation drop from battleground boxes, i'm pvper and do pvp things all time, watch pvp, like and love fights, FWC is my second home and my best spot for farming talents and gold, because i don't do pve, i don't like pve and you managers are trying to force me into a thing bored and stupid, yea is stupid farming in IOD, just because u can't open pk there, you just have to snipe bams from others and can't kill they " useless u send gvg "
Why the nerf of talents from battleground boxes??? Give me back the reason who made me play withs game :cry:

Comments

• IoD Bams can be done in less than 30 minutes. If you love pvp so much as you said(and problably spend more than 30 minutes in pvp), I think 30 minutes is far away from the end of world and surely will not kill you.

I would like to get pvp gear as well but the "managers are trying to force me into a thing bored and stupid". Why would I want a pvp gear? because in some time we would try new things.
  • JoseMercedJoseMerced ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    U mean u were one of those sync queue party on FWC right.
  • Why oh why was this thread nerco'd?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is only nerco when the thread is one year old :3
  • vkobe wrote: »
    it is only nerco when the thread is one year old :3

"- Dredging up dead threads (AKA necroing threads). Any thread inactive for over a month constitutes a dead thread."