[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Do not make Civil Unrest start at 1PM PDT.

6pm works for the majority of players. This time was confirmed on release by previous GMs (Treeshark). You're probably functioning off EU datasheets, IE why we also had name wipes on merge, why CU/Rally are on EU times. Put things back to what remains of what your predecessors worked hard to implement. This is your chance to shock the globe with a good response to one of your endless mistakes.

Comments

• People are gonna flame the EME team for their original post saying CU is suppose to be at 1pm, but people will quickly forget about the mistake as long as EME restores the time back to 6pm PST. It was set at that time by the EME team based on a community vote. Please restore our CU time of 6pm PST so that a larger number of players can participate like it was meant to be.
  • as a member of the oceanic tera community I'm not trying to wake up at 8am on a sunday to participate in the only guild event which is meaningful.
    Even worse for australians who would have to wake up at 6am!!
  • Atleast Kitteahcup was smart enough to spot this bug that went past the previous CM's
    Cu starting at 6pm PDT for the past 2 years is only because of previous EME employee incompetence

1pm PDT is a much more realistic start time for the majority of the tera community.
  • edited September 2018
    You guys changed the time to fit our community once before, you can most certainly do it again and put it back to what it used to be(6PM PDT) for the past few years. I cannot fathom how you did not know our CU, Tera NA's CU started at 6pm when it has been like this for a while now.

Please change it back.
  • xoBarb wrote: »
    Atleast Kitteahcup was smart enough to spot this bug that went past the previous CM's
    Cu starting at 6pm PDT for the past 2 years is only because of previous EME employee incompetence

1pm PDT is a much more realistic start time for the majority of the tera community.

Good to know your opinion is the opinion of the majority of the Tera community
  • jrtseven wrote: »
    6pm works for the majority of players.
    Piltover wrote: »
    Good to know your opinion is the opinion of the majority of the Tera community

?
  • Furthermore I imagine a high proportion of people would have to work Saturday's at 1PM PDT so that doesn't really work for them either, making 6PM PDT a better time for Civil Unrest
  • Piltover wrote: »
    I imagine

Lets leave the assumptions and personal bias out of this thread.

EME knows whats best as they can see the statistics and peak times for players during the day.
    This is your chance to shock the globe with a good response to one of your endless mistakes.
    Lmao!
  • Pretty sure the previous gms asked the community what time was best for CU and the 6pm PDT time was decided. Don't think it was a bug, it was an intentional change.
  • xoBarb wrote: »
    Piltover wrote: »
    I imagine

Lets leave the assumptions and personal bias out of this thread.

EME knows whats best as they can see the statistics and peak times for players during the day.

These are statistics you and I would both like to see :)
  • 71ca95ce05.jpg

Example comparison via a study on WoW peak playtimes, good to confirm that 6PM works better than 1PM

spastic roar of neets wanting a noon time CU can be overwhelming
    71ca95ce05.jpg

Example comparison via a study on WoW peak playtimes, good to confirm that 6PM works better than 1PM

spastic roar of neets wanting a noon time CU can be overwhelming

You work for EME?

No? Lets leave it to the people who make a living off running this game sweetie
  • Uhhh guys... I'm in EDT, and I've been doing my daily routines (which include CU) at about 1-2pm EDT, for weeks now? Before the merge anyways, After the merge everything's been wonky, but yea... It's not "Always been at 6pm PST"...
  • just kiddin'