The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

No loading screens in game and no emp for the contest winners?

It's been a month since the priest loading contest how long does this usually take? Has anyone else had trouble with this in past? I was speaking to support, but they gave up and told me to email them, to which they never responded.

Just kinda annoying with all the stuff coming and going from the store I was looking forward to getting, but it's also kinda upsetting that they're no longer responding it's not like I asked a lot or anything I just wanted to know how long I need to wait so I don't get my hopes up for stuff in the store..

It's also well, it's kinda a lot when you put hours into working on something, because you love the game for them to not really seem like they care... and not even bothering to put them into the game yet let alone give you the emp you won!

;_; -Boat

Comments

• Give this person the rightful EMP they won. :/ frickin mEME.
  • edited September 27
    Hi there,

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry, this is not a good excuse, but with PAX/server merges my plate was overflowing.

I just emailed everyone, and all of the winners should be receiving their rewards by the end of the week.

This is seriously my bad. I'll make sure the next art contest we do it so much better on my end.

@Pee please let me know if you get that email!!!
  • KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry, this is not a good excuse, but with PAX/server merges my plate was overflowing.

I just emailed everyone, and all of the winners should be receiving their rewards by the end of the week.

This is seriously my bad. I'll make sure the next art contest we do it so much better on my end.

@Pee please let me know if you get that email!!!

Thank you, I recieved your response, you put in a lot of good work in this game and we know you do love it and appreciate us fans, with everything going on I hope I didn't cause any fuss I admit I was stressed out myself and got upset, sorry.
  • The loading screens are still not in the game :/ It's been over 2 month...