[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• Who stays exactly? This, THIS, is the sealing deal of lots of players in tera NA. Including me. Just because I lurk in this forum doesn't mean I play it. I haven't opened the launcher for several days, and not going to either.
  • > @BlueKoR said:
    > okay well there was no need for name calling or insults! I'm simply pointing out you agreed to the services they made and you're playing the game they own.

And we've been asking for optimazition for years and nothing has been done (besides adding the lovely xingcode).
    I'm not saying proxy is right but it is, in some cases, necessary so most of us don't quit.
    And now we are not asking eme to allow proxy, we are asking them to fix their game.
  • BlueKoRBlueKoR ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ... played longer than me? I don't think so. and here's the thing BHS is never going to provide a solution ever.. it has been 6 damn years and there's never been a solution for a lot of bugs and glitches and things in game why do you think that will happen now? you guys are complaining for something to change advocating for things. things that will never happen things that will never get fixed. so why bother? you have done all you can you've whined, you've petitioned, you've voted you constantly try to talk to Gms and nothing is changing. the game will not change or get fixed or become better in any way there is no hope for this at this point so at this point people say they'll quit if that's the case actually quit if enough of ya actually quit the game dev's will be forced to change or fix something but making a huge rant over 30 pages long isn't going to get results XD

• Since NA proxy devs will no longer be supporting NA proxy, I think the first step is to remove xigncode or whatever that people are complaining. you lost other continent player base already. do you want to lose most of NA players as well? xigncode was design to do whatever it said it would (but it didn't really) so what's the point of having it now, if proxy is no more?
  • StarkhoeStarkhoe ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Shinku89 wrote: »
    Who stays exactly? This, THIS, is the sealing deal of lots of players in tera NA. Including me. Just because I lurk in this forum doesn't mean I play it. I haven't opened the launcher for several days, and not going to either.

And you are, I am assuming, a high latency player which feels like they can no longer enjoy the game, knowing of how unequal it is for people that don`t use proxies. If your a cheater thats a different story, but if you are not, then this basically mean that you only used a proxy so that you will be able to enjoy your classes, they way that they are meant to be played - the way that the developers themselves wanted them to be played.

Proxies are no the enemy, they were the salvation for people that wanted to play decently. And if you read abit about the proxy communities, you will notice that they do not advocate cheating and that they ban known scripters.The people that made the proxies just wanted a more fair leveling filed for people whose ping was so high, they knew they were unable to measure themselves again snowflake Chicago heroes. As you have stated yourself previously, you have left NA Tera supposedly forthat reason alone. Meaning, you didnt feel like you wanted to cheat, you just wanted to experience the game fairly, and you knew that was not possible with your current ping. You are just one of many.

I think that people like this BlueKoR are happy because finally the bottom feeders get a chance to shine. Tho it is most likely that they will still end up being copy cats, and will not come up with original stuff on their own.
  • Shinku89Shinku89 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    Who stays exactly? This, THIS, is the sealing deal of lots of players in tera NA. Including me. Just because I lurk in this forum doesn't mean I play it. I haven't opened the launcher for several days, and not going to either.

And you are, I am assuming, a high latency player which feels like they can no longer enjoy the game, knowing of how unequal it is for people that don`t use proxies. If your a cheater thats a different story, but if you are not, then this basically mean that you only used a proxy so that you will be able to enjoy your classes, they way that they are meant to be played - the way that the developers themselves wanted them to be played.

Proxies are no the enemy, they were the salvation for people that wanted to play decently. And if you read abit about the proxy communities, you will notice that they do not advocate cheating and that they ban known scripters.The people that made the proxies just wanted a more fair leveling filed for people whose ping was so high, they knew they were unable to measure themselves again snowflake Chicago heroes. As you have stated yourself previously, you have left NA Tera supposedly forthat reason alone. Meaning, you didnt feel like you wanted to cheat, you just wanted to experience the game fairly, and you knew that was possible with your current ping. You are just one of many.

I think that people like this BlueKoR are happy because finally the bottom feeders get a chance to shine. Tho it is most likely that they will still end up being copy cats, and will not come up with original stuff on their own.

Yes, you're right in everything besides one thing - those people will never have the chance to shine because they are too used to people who use those dps meters carrying them anyways.
  • BlueKoR wrote: »
    ... played longer than me? I don't think so. and here's the thing BHS is never going to provide a solution ever.. it has been 6 damn years and there's never been a solution for a lot of bugs and glitches and things in game why do you think that will happen now? you guys are complaining for something to change advocating for things. things that will never happen things that will never get fixed. so why bother? you have done all you can you've whined, you've petitioned, you've voted you constantly try to talk to Gms and nothing is changing. the game will not change or get fixed or become better in any way there is no hope for this at this point so at this point people say they'll quit if that's the case actually quit if enough of ya actually quit the game dev's will be forced to change or fix something but making a huge rant over 30 pages long isn't going to get results XD

I gave you a like out of pity.
  • Shinku89 wrote: »
    Yes, you're right in everything besides one thing - those people will never have the chance to shine because they are too used to people who use those dps meters carrying them anyways.

Killing proxies and DPS meters will be the death of this game, come October 16th. Let the sheep hurd themselves into oblivion. Who cares.
  • Jesus EME, if players would break your ToS in mass numbers to get around something you implemented, maybe it's a good idea to consider changing what you implemented? This is, in landslide, the biggest screw up I've seen you guys make since I started in 2016. I'm not trying to be "offensive" or "come at the staff team", or whatever the hell you guys want to call it to silence the community. You just seriously don't understand your players anymore.

Have fun with your gold sellers, as well as private exploits that can work without proxy that supposedly would be going away with this... :')
  • remove xigncode
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    BlueKoR wrote: »

these bugs and glitches and optimization has been done on basically every other region exxept na, if you watch the ktera/jp/tw/ru/eu streams their client is better optimized and have bugs and glitches fixed while enmasse does nothing so its not entirely bhs's fault other than they let a [filtered] partner company publish and ruin their game for the most part. even recently it was revealed that enmasse employees were making false claims about some of the other region's publishers.

You seem to be accstume to arguing with people that listen to your dumb [filtered]. Also, you are assuming quite a few things on my behalf, so allow me to return the favor. Way that I see it, you are a spoon feed crybaby. I have not petitioned anything, and your cleary not smart enough to figure out what im thinking. Do yourself a favor, bask in the glory of what little you can, for when the time comes, nobody will be left to carry you ;) tho your right, 30 pages isnt enough to express jsut how stupid you really are.
  • Stark, there is no difference between a proxy user. Who proxies to compensate for their ping and someone who proxies to get a advantage in the game. None, what so ever. as both are still breaking what is already busted up game. my other point is is people here complaining for change and such but know its never coming. so why stay? people keep trying to give suggestions to fix Tera, to save it to let 3rd party programmers coincide peacefully with the game but any person worth their money knows That's never going to happen. first of all let me address the idea of "letting 3rd party programmers work in Enmasse to help better the game." first of all, why do you think that would be a good idea? these are people who are already selling their services to people in the game.

to help make proxies game breaking techniques etc and selling them off for their own gain. As I pointed out earlier road to hell paved with good intentions. If Enmasse did this they'd be hiring unprofessional, unloyal, unaligned hackers exploiters and people who break the game letting them into their company having them work for them getting to know an learn their code and then possibly having that come back later to bite them in the [filtered]. they probably wouldn't actually be getting paid to do this. Because there is no way in hell BHS would allow this to happen and pay these people for exploiting the game they said they wouldn't exploit. if they gave that that out and someone came back and used it against them? or sold that information off to people to exploit the game more? very bad things.

2nd issue servers are absolute garbage.

this would require money to be spent and places to be rented money. which bhs is not going to spend their money to make it so South American, Eu, etc players have a better ping when for EU players they can play on game forge etc. this is never oging ot happen Because..its not necessary and while it would allow for better game play i sincerely doubt they care whether or not you can play the game smoothly or not. in the end its about money and so long as you keep spending complain as you might they do not care.

3rd issue fixing the game!

..This is never going to happen games been broken for years. not getting fixed ever
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starkhoe wrote: »

Proxies are no the enemy, they were the salvation for people that wanted to play decently. And if you read abit about the proxy communities, you will notice that they do not advocate cheating and that they ban known scripters.The people that made the proxies just wanted a more fair leveling filed for people whose ping was so high, they knew they were unable to measure themselves again snowflake Chicago heroes. As you have stated yourself previously, you have left NA Tera supposedly forthat reason alone. Meaning, you didnt feel like you wanted to cheat, you just wanted to experience the game fairly, and you knew that was not possible with your current ping. You are just one of many.

Yet they are the same devs who made memeslash and leaked into the comunity and later playing dumb. They are just criminals, nothing else.
    Stark, there is no difference between a proxy user. Who proxies to compensate for their ping and someone who proxies to get a advantage in the game. None, what so ever. as both are still breaking what is already busted up game. my other point is is people here complaining for change and such but know its never coming. so why stay? people keep trying to give suggestions to fix Tera, to save it to let 3rd party programmers coincide peacefully with the game but any person worth their money knows That's never going to happen. first of all let me address the idea of "letting 3rd party programmers work in Enmasse to help better the game." first of all, why do you think that would be a good idea? these are people who are already selling their services to people in the game.

to help make proxies game breaking techniques etc and selling them off for their own gain. As I pointed out earlier road to hell paved with good intentions. If Enmasse did this they'd be hiring unprofessional, unloyal, unaligned hackers exploiters and people who break the game letting them into their company having them work for them getting to know an learn their code and then possibly having that come back later to bite them in the [filtered]. they probably wouldn't actually be getting paid to do this. Because there is no way in hell BHS would allow this to happen and pay these people for exploiting the game they said they wouldn't exploit. if they gave that that out and someone came back and used it against them? or sold that information off to people to exploit the game more? very bad things.

2nd issue servers are absolute garbage.

this would require money to be spent and places to be rented money. which bhs is not going to spend their money to make it so South American, Eu, etc players have a better ping when for EU players they can play on game forge etc. this is never oging ot happen Because..its not necessary and while it would allow for better game play i sincerely doubt they care whether or not you can play the game smoothly or not. in the end its about money and so long as you keep spending complain as you might they do not care.

3rd issue fixing the game!

..This is never going to happen games been broken for years. not getting fixed ever

Im really sorry but your too stupid to respond to any further. good day ^^