[TERA Console] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/09 at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

1252628303173

Comments

  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Yet they are the same devs who made memeslash and leaked into the comunity and later playing dumb. They are just criminals, nothing else.

    You still didnt answer my question. Do you feel like all proxy users are cheaters? don`t worry. I will not attempt to confront you. I`m simply interested in your opinion.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    Shinku89 wrote: »
    Who stays exactly? This, THIS, is the sealing deal of lots of players in tera NA. Including me. Just because I lurk in this forum doesn't mean I play it. I haven't opened the launcher for several days, and not going to either.

    And you are, I am assuming, a high latency player which feels like they can no longer enjoy the game, knowing of how unequal it is for people that don`t use proxies. If your a cheater thats a different story, but if you are not, then this basically mean that you only used a proxy so that you will be able to enjoy your classes, they way that they are meant to be played - the way that the developers themselves wanted them to be played.

    Proxies are no the enemy, they were the salvation for people that wanted to play decently. And if you read abit about the proxy communities, you will notice that they do not advocate cheating and that they ban known scripters.The people that made the proxies just wanted a more fair leveling filed for people whose ping was so high, they knew they were unable to measure themselves again snowflake Chicago heroes. As you have stated yourself previously, you have left NA Tera supposedly forthat reason alone. Meaning, you didnt feel like you wanted to cheat, you just wanted to experience the game fairly, and you knew that was not possible with your current ping. You are just one of many.

    I think that people like this BlueKoR are happy because finally the bottom feeders get a chance to shine. Tho it is most likely that they will still end up being copy cats, and will not come up with original stuff on their own.

    Yet they are the same devs who made memeslash and leaked into the comunity and later playing dumb. They are just criminals, nothing else.

    Said developers informed EME of memeslash before the whole memeslash fiasco kicked off, but EME ignored them. And it is the same with every other major fiasco relating to the abuse of in game functions; community developers report the vulnerabilities, EME ban them for doing so and nothing gets fixed.

    And if I remember correctly, it wasn't a developer that leaked it, but someone that was never supposed to have access to it after the community developers had discovered it and reported it to EME.
  • Also memeslash operates separately of proxy. So it’s still around even with proxy gone.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Yet they are the same devs who made memeslash and leaked into the comunity and later playing dumb. They are just criminals, nothing else.

    You still didnt answer my question. Do you feel like all proxy users are cheaters? don`t worry. I will not attempt to confront you. I`m simply interested in your opinion.

    I already answered you, supporting devs that make cheats is also an offense and its worst if you support them even when you know that what they are doing is illegal. Ignorance will only help you to get a lesser punishment but if you are aware that what they are doing is actually against the rules then you are not better than them.

    You made me that same question in another thread and I answered you. I won't reapeat myslelf about that every time and if my answer was deleted for whatever reason for some mod I wont bother to make it again.
  • when will you all understand that its been six years it time to leave when EME realize how many players they have lost i think then the six years of feedback will be taken seriously. So stop whine, stop the bickering just leave and wait for change go take a vocation and wait for the change. That's what they need, they need to see the player base take drastic actions, so things not the way we like leave and stop with the BS talk cause your words mean nothing to them is action the need.
  • In short:

    -good and honest players leave
    -bots and hackers remain

    And the tiny percentage of real people that will still keep playing despite everything will have to deal with Long Queues for IMS or BG and those hackers.

    I give it 3 months before there's another server merge to a single server.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Yet they are the same devs who made memeslash and leaked into the comunity and later playing dumb. They are just criminals, nothing else.

    You still didnt answer my question. Do you feel like all proxy users are cheaters? don`t worry. I will not attempt to confront you. I`m simply interested in your opinion.

    I already answered you, supporting devs that make cheats is also an offense and its worst if you support them even when you know that what they are doing is illegal. Ignorance will only help you to get a lesser punishment but if you are aware that what they are doing is actually against the rules then you are not better than them.

    You sound so naive. Anyway I dont care. So your basically against all proxy users?
  • StarkhoeStarkhoe ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Yet they are the same devs who made memeslash and leaked into the comunity and later playing dumb. They are just criminals, nothing else.

    You still didnt answer my question. Do you feel like all proxy users are cheaters? don`t worry. I will not attempt to confront you. I`m simply interested in your opinion. [/quote

    You sound so naive. Anyway I dont care. So your basically against all proxy users? have fu I suppose lol
  • Starkhoe wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Yet they are the same devs who made memeslash and leaked into the comunity and later playing dumb. They are just criminals, nothing else.

    You sound so naive. Anyway I dont care. So your basically against all proxy users? have fu I suppose lol
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Solheim wrote: »
    Can you imagine Tera if there had never been a need for proxy devs?

    Yeah, it would have been great. That means we would have:
    - FPS optimisations
    - Ping Tax Equalisation
    - A UI that renders natively in English for the NA region (instead of the current where it renders in Korean and then re-renders in English)
    - No lag from item buffs (such as Nostrums, or the mess that is noctenium calling your entire inventory twice for each one you use)
    - A chat that could sanitise input text properly
    - A way of dropping HP with a consumable for Slaying runs
    - Swimming without crashing
    - State-tracking so that all your characters loaded properly, even if you crash at an opportune moment.
    - A setting to disable the "X enchanted Y" and "X looted Y from Z" notices

    These have all been suggested to EME and explained to EME, for the purposes of forwarding on to BHS in some shape or form by the community.
  • StarkhoeStarkhoe ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I already answered you, supporting devs that make cheats is also an offense and its worst if you support them even when you know that what they are doing is illegal. Ignorance will only help you to get a lesser punishment but if you are aware that what they are doing is actually against the rules then you are not better than them.

    You made me that same question in another thread and I answered you. I won't reapeat myslelf about that every time and if my answer was deleted for whatever reason for some mod I wont bother to make it again.

    Sorry I edited my reply incorrectly. So your just another white knight. I see. Thank you. That will be all ^^
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I already answered you, supporting devs that make cheats is also an offense and its worst if you support them even when you know that what they are doing is illegal. Ignorance will only help you to get a lesser punishment but if you are aware that what they are doing is actually against the rules then you are not better than them.

    You made me that same question in another thread and I answered you. I won't reapeat myslelf about that every time and if my answer was deleted for whatever reason for some mod I wont bother to make it again.

    Sorry I edited my reply incorrectly. So your just another white knight. I see. Thank you. That will be all ^^

    I love how you're all quick to judge those of us with logic and a little thing common sense as 'white knights'.

    Lol get off your high horses and chill.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has devolved into players just slinging mud at eachother instead of addressing the actual issue at hand. Good job.
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    This thread has devolved into players just slinging mud at eachother instead of addressing the actual issue at hand. Good job.

    Because there are many ignorants that don't have a clear understanding of the situation.
  • Naru2008 wrote: »
    I love how you're all quick to judge those of us with logic and a little thing common sense as 'white knights'. Lol get off your high horses and chill.

    My friend are you sure you wish to assume my thought process?
Sign In or Register to comment.