[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• @BlueKoR Well enjoy your game then. Ppl will move on with their lives and you will have a more dead game....
  • People do not need to use the proxy if EME + BHS do their job ... but they do not do anything ... The fans made the proxy to play as a man from the USA with 30-10ms ... South American, Brazilian, AU, etc. play with 150-350ms ... memeslash was using for people with brain problems ... If you think the playerbase of Tera NA are form USA u are so mad :v

5 year = 0 optimization, 0 server fix (that increase patch by patch), more fps drop, more spike lag, more customes more [filtered] and less communication with their players, more bans, less help, less REAL event (no that [filtered] as strongbox and stupids events money money need more money events).. Great job EME....
  • ..did you not hear me awhile ago i moved from this game loong ago im simply stating that you guys trying ot fix what is already broken by putting injectors into the mix is only causing more issues.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    9PHAA9WTGJ wrote: »
    memeslash was using for people with brain problems
    i giggled
    BlueKoR wrote: »
    ..did you not hear me awhile ago i moved from this game loong ago im simply stating that you guys trying ot fix what is already broken by putting injectors into the mix is only causing more issues.

it caused some issue. but it fixed many.
    why are you here if you moved on so long ago. why are you arguing over a game that is dead to you?
  • Yet despite them grabbing cash you're still here paying them? is that their fault as a company they give you something you enjoy and make money off it because you keep paying them or your fault for having a addiction to tera with a need to throw money at costumes mounts and so on?
  • Im here since day 1, 7 years. I m from south-america, I played the game with and without proxy and you don t [filtered] know the change in QoL that that was for me and my friends. It was something that actually keep us interested in the game. The ToS can change, same as the Law, or u are going to tell me that noone smoked weed in some countries that was ilegal to do so at first and then OMG its legal? (just putting some random example, i could go with something more serious but at the end this is a game)
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Yet despite them grabbing cash you're still here paying them? is that their fault as a company they give you something you enjoy and make money off it because you keep paying them or your fault for having a addiction to tera with a need to throw money at costumes mounts and so on?

maybe for others. but i can't personally relate. i don't waste my money on tera. maybe black friday i spend 20$. and that's all.
    because why financially support a company that doesn't give a [filtered] about my needs?
  • BlueKoR wrote: »
    ..did you not hear me awhile ago i moved from this game loong ago im simply stating that you guys trying ot fix what is already broken by putting injectors into the mix is only causing more issues.

as a passerby who always read some usefull stuff on the forum and look at the condition that's happening in the game
    i suggest u to just keep silent for now since u said it urself that u already quitting the game.
    ppl here complaining cause they know what kind of condition for the game right now and try to really give some feedback to EME even though most of the time none of it go trough
    if u play, i repeat with a quotation marks here "if you play" the game nowadays and knowing the state of the game and play it cause u enjoy it either just cause its fun or the community u're in too in the game than u know the desperate feeling that these ppl have for the game, not just to play it like they used to be, or affraid for losing so much either it's time, investment in the game or simply the enjoyment of the game that make them play so much that the condition right now is come to this.

so yeah thats basicaly what i need to says to you for we are here for discussion nothing else, and nothing more
    thank you
  • BlueKoRBlueKoR ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    the terms of service isn't changing it is not a simple fix to change the terms of something its a contract so in order for them to change it they'd have to go back rewrite everything have it looked over by a contractor and reaffirmed. ! again i will point out the fact that Enmasse bends a knee to those directly breaking their terms of service it only opens the way for more people to take advantage of them. so despite your QoL no one cares. the only people who care soo much about the proxy issue are those who are sympathetic towards those with high ping, Those who are using proxy, and those who who run the dps meter. if Proxy were to be removed but dps meter were to stay around. a lot of these posts would be narrowed down to like page 10/20 it would then just be everyone who uses proxy vs those who do not use proxy.
  • zie you're too funny discussion what discussion is this? its people slinging mud 24/7 LOL
  • BlueKoRBlueKoR ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    game will continue as it always has either way. but there is the valid point the games busted as all hell people who proxy are doing so because its necessary for them to play the game but by doing so they also break the terms of service and break the game.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    the terms of service isn't changing it is not a simple fix to change the terms of something its a contract so in order for them to change it they'd have to go back rewrite everything have it looked over by a contractor and reaffirmed. ! again i will point out the fact that Enmasse bends a knee to those directly breaking their terms of service it only opens the way for more people to take advantage of them. so despite your QoL no one cares. the only people who care soo much about the proxy issue are those who are sympathetic towards those with high ping, Those who are using proxy, and those who who run the dps meter. if Proxy were to be removed but dps meter were to stay around. a lot of these posts would be narrowed down to like page 10/20 it would then just be everyone who uses proxy vs those who do not use proxy.

The Korean publishers of TERA changed the ToS to allow the use of DPS meters a few years back. This happened after they started banning people for using it and the entire Korean playerbase quit until the publisher backed down.

As for the whole proxy issue, proxy would never have been an issue at all if EME actually listened to people that have the know-how to develop these features and getting BHS to then code these solutions (many of which are also requested by the Koreans).

But as it stands, EME bans players that have the know-how to develop these features that offer to help EME and the suggestions that do make it to BHS aren't considered by BHS (even when the suggestions are made by the Koreans) for some unknown reason.
  • I'm quite sick and tired of people using the whole "if you don't like it you can leave" argument.

Yes, this is a free game, nobody is forced to stay, everybody is free to leave. But what are you achieving here? What exactly are you trying to improve? Absolutely jack.

Just because this is a free product, this doesn't give Bluehole the right to make it as crap as possible. Just because this is a free product, it doesn't take away anybody's right to criticize it. Remember, this is a game, they make the product and they are responsible for the quality, and us as users support the product they make so they can profit off from that.

All of you that couldn't come up with actual arguments supporting the game's decision (and I don't blame you for it because it is quite hard to justify the kind of stuff they've done, it's like not even shooting themselves in the foot, more like in the head), and had to resort to "just leave if you don't like", what do you want out of this? The game to close down? Is that what you call constructive criticism?
  • It's so funny to see people speaking "learn how to play fair" when they play with 10 ping and who REALLY needed those programs play almost with 200 ping. Some skills and mechanics are impossible to play under these conditions and then those same people who say "now you will play fair" will complain about our cures/DPS/tanking in dungeons/BGs. Lack of empathy.

I definitely prefer that EME put an IP block and prevent Non-NA players to enter in this game than let us in but didn't give us a SIMPLE SUPPORT.

We won't be able to play...? Yes and that's sad, but it's better than being a customer and not receiving 100% of the product.