Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• Pwhoops wrote: »
    If you would pay any attention to what I’m saying and stop babbling nonsense you’d know that I literally said “the thread is only a year old, but the issue has been ongoing for over 2 years.”
    I could go back and dig up official threads about it from 2016 if you’d like, but unless you ask me to I won’t cause lazy :v

FWIW, their provider is dual-homed, and they have two choices: Savvis or Zayo. At various times, they've tried swapping between these two options, and it helped/hurt different groups of people. I am betting they could try switching to Savvis again and seeing what happened -- it might solve it for you, but I'm pretty sure we'd then get a different group complaining (as happened past times). If they changed server locations and thus were on different backbone(s), that would probably also change things up, but it's rolling the dice.

That isn't to say that all the problems are routing by any means. But the problems that thread you noted is referring to are.

Both Savvis and Zayo suck which is part of the problem, My company moved away from both because of latency and poor service in fixing peering issues in general.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Another cherry picking comment.
    another strawman.

you've completely ignored my other arguments at this point and only care about making it about me now
  • metagame wrote: »
    Another cherry picking comment.
    another strawman.

you've completely ignored my other arguments at this point and only care about making it about me now

Honestly you are just digging your own grave by arguing now, look at the like ratio between my posts vs yours. Its clear you are on the losing end.

Want to know why? You lost the moment you strawman this entire issue.
  • I still dont get how using proxy on pvp is a cheat, i used to duel ppl who used macro with like 20 or 30 ms, program legit doing skills on perfect time and sometimes infinite stagger locks, that is not considered cheating? i honestly dont get the way eme and white knights in here think lol.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Kregger wrote: »
    I still dont get how using proxy on pvp is a cheat, i used to duel ppl who used macro with like 20 or 30 ms, program legit doing skills on perfect time and sometimes infinite stagger locks, that is not considered cheating? i honestly dont get the way eme and white knights in here think lol.

If you can't see how you can escape CC and more things like blocked backstab not going on cooldown is not cheating then you have an IQ of a monkey.
  • @Lapomko you activated his trap card
  • Are you actually telling me you can escape someone with 40 ms, stagger locking you with a program, when you have +100 ms, on a game where most of pvp skill is ping based? lol.. backstab not going on cooldown after using it on a block? i mean i main warrior, and used SP, never had bs not go on cd after using it on a block, in fact nobody ever said or even noticed anything about SP at all, you know how most players find out you have sp or that you "inject"? when you say, oh yeah im from south america, oh im from europe so i have +150 ms, otherwise 90% of players in here wouldnt realize you use it, afterwards they would call you injector and cheater just because you told them you were from a place with more than 150 ms lmao, been pvping for months using sp, nobody ever said anything to me about injecting or anything alike, i said i had 170 ms, and i started being called "injector, cheater, br," all the things together, i think most of whiteknights in here are either butthurt kids getting outplayed, or straight trolls with nothing better to do, btw injecting thru gates on cs, that's been a game glitch since cs came out, i even remember on the old kumasylum, how some ppl would run under the map with the candy, not letting kumas get hits or anything, and there were no proxies in there, so what's the excuse now? lol
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Honestly you are just digging your own grave by arguing now, look at the like ratio between my posts vs yours. Its clear you are on the losing end.
    you legitimately think likes have any relevance whatsoever lmao

i could make 10 accounts to start liking my own posts if you think that someone liking your post means that you're automatically right lol......

next strawman please
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Oh hey, its unpinned~

Edit: or not? What? Forum please fix yourself, why did ypu show me this in page 2..
  • metagame wrote: »

i could make 10 accounts to start liking my own posts if you think that someone liking your post means that you're automatically right lol......

next strawman please

look at these two kids no my dad is taller no my dad is taller no my dad is taller and they go back and fort damn stop the BS grow up who cares what you all post no one lawd.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Melyodis wrote: »
    metagame wrote: »

next strawman please

look at these two kids no my dad is taller no my dad is taller no my dad is taller and they go back and fort damn stop the BS grow up who cares what you all post no one lawd.

God, I know right? It's people like these two having an epeen waving contest with each other trying to out-insult or out-whit each other that is probably a contestable reason as to why EME probably doesn't give half a flying !#$% about the forum community anymore. Post one thing and someone from a select group of extraordinarily vocal minority always shows up to kick dirt in someone's face and derail the whole thread - no matter who starts it.
    Ace203 wrote: »

next strawman please

Shut the [filtered] up. You can't even compose a proper sentence, let alone be allowed to criticize someone.

Ladies and gents.... I present to you all, "Exhibit B" to 'Why the forum community is no longer a respectable group of people worth anyone, or even EME's time.'
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerichow wrote: »

next strawman please

God, I know right? It's people like these two having an epeen waving contest with each other trying to out-insult or out-whit each other that is probably a contestable reason as to why EME probably doesn't give half a flying !#$% about the forum community anymore. Post one thing and someone from a select group of extraordinarily vocal minority always shows up to kick dirt in someone's face and derail the whole thread - no matter who starts it.
    Ace203 wrote: »

next strawman please

Shut the [filtered] up. You can't even compose a proper sentence, let alone be allowed to criticize someone.

Ladies and gents.... I present to you all, "Exhibit B" to 'Why the forum community is no longer a respectable group of people worth anyone, or even EME's time.'

If you observe the discussion, you'll notice @metagame placed bait, while @IMetherlence took the bait.
    Thus both engaging in an argument.

@Melyodis periodically goes around the forums calling people kids.
    Which, I believe, implies a sense of superiority.
    Of course those being called such are displeased and will reply accordingly.

@Jerichow
    We as a community are not less worthy of respect due to a few members bickering.
    If that is really the excuse EME uses, that's pathetic indeed.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Jerichow wrote: »
    might not be wrong, but, you're not exactly contributing to any positive change here either
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    @Ace203 keep venting kid, seem like your having menopause lol. I won't respond to your vent. Talking about composing a proper sentence lol like if care and you know what i said and i'm sure you understood it. So keep beating up on ground kid good for you. I'll put you on mute now so vent more. One thing xign is here to stay, if the whole community had decide to stop play tera because of it, they have removed but no!!! you all love tera so much that you all continue play, taking all the BS For six years live with it now don't complain kid.