Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• Margarethe wrote: »
    Jerichow wrote: »
    Melyodis wrote: »
    metagame wrote: »
    Honestly you are just digging your own grave by arguing now, look at the like ratio between my posts vs yours. Its clear you are on the losing end.
    you legitimately think likes have any relevance whatsoever lmao

i could make 10 accounts to start liking my own posts if you think that someone liking your post means that you're automatically right lol......

next strawman please

look at these two kids no my dad is taller no my dad is taller no my dad is taller and they go back and fort damn stop the BS grow up who cares what you all post no one lawd.

God, I know right? It's people like these two having an epeen waving contest with each other trying to out-insult or out-whit each other that is probably a contestable reason as to why EME probably doesn't give half a flying !#$% about the forum community anymore. Post one thing and someone from a select group of extraordinarily vocal minority always shows up to kick dirt in someone's face and derail the whole thread - no matter who starts it.
    Ace203 wrote: »
    Honestly you are just digging your own grave by arguing now, look at the like ratio between my posts vs yours. Its clear you are on the losing end.

i could make 10 accounts to start liking my own posts if you think that someone liking your post means that you're automatically right lol......

next strawman please

look at these two kids no my dad is taller no my dad is taller no my dad is taller and they go back and fort damn stop the BS grow up who cares what you all post no one lawd.

Shut the [filtered] up. You can't even compose a proper sentence, let alone be allowed to criticize someone.

Ladies and gents.... I present to you all, "Exhibit B" to 'Why the forum community is no longer a respectable group of people worth anyone, or even EME's time.'

If you observe the discussion, you'll notice @metagame placed bait, while @IMetherlence took the bait.
    Thus both engaging in an argument.

@Melyodis periodically goes around the forums calling people kids.
    Which, I believe, implies a sense of superiority.
    Of course those being called such are displeased and will reply accordingly.

@Jerichow
    We as a community are not less worthy of respect due to a few members bickering.
    If that is really the excuse EME uses, that's pathetic indeed.

Nice one I love it.
  • Margarethe wrote: »

next strawman please

God, I know right? It's people like these two having an epeen waving contest with each other trying to out-insult or out-whit each other that is probably a contestable reason as to why EME probably doesn't give half a flying !#$% about the forum community anymore. Post one thing and someone from a select group of extraordinarily vocal minority always shows up to kick dirt in someone's face and derail the whole thread - no matter who starts it.

next strawman please

Shut the [filtered] up. You can't even compose a proper sentence, let alone be allowed to criticize someone.

Ladies and gents.... I present to you all, "Exhibit B" to 'Why the forum community is no longer a respectable group of people worth anyone, or even EME's time.'

If you observe the discussion, you'll notice @metagame placed bait, while @IMetherlence took the bait.

@Jerichow
    We as a community are not less worthy of respect due to a few members bickering.

Can we at least notice that the thread reached a stunning 69 pages? And yet we do not get the love that we deserve from En Masse ( just kidding xD ).

Anyway, i hope that something will be fixed with the proxy thing and we will be able to enjoy Tera for a while longer because it is very clear and at least in game that now the game struggles with the population.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Margarethe wrote: »

next strawman please

next strawman please

@Jerichow

Can we at least notice that the thread reached a stunning 69 pages? And yet we do not get the love that we deserve from En Masse ( just kidding xD ).

Anyway, i hope that something will be fixed with the proxy thing and we will be able to enjoy Tera for a while longer because it is very clear and at least in game that now the game struggles with the population.

The issue now is beyond proxy or meters at this point. The DMCA was just the last straw that broke the camels back. The meters and proxy still works on NA but you will need to tweak a few lines in the code for the proxy to work. It's almost impossible to progress and gear up due to the lack of talents, especially for new players. Now, if you are a new player, I highly recommend you give EU a try.
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    P2W wrote: »
    The issue now is beyond proxy or meters at this point. The DMCA was just the last straw that broke the camels back. The meters and proxy still works on NA but you will need to tweak a few lines in the code for the proxy to work. It's almost impossible to progress and gear up due to the lack of talents, especially for new players. Now, if you are a new player, I highly recommend you give EU a try.
    Yea but this thread is for ppl to whine about "EME killing proxy" as if anything happened (nothing really, everything works fine still) Don't move the goalposts! You all ate out of the proxy devs hands and fell for the fearmongering, but really everything is the same still. (and Tera is still a bad game)
  • Ace203 wrote: »

next strawman please

next strawman please

So idiots like you do really think that mEME doesn't pay attention to a forum because of people who tell the truth?

Here [email protected]: https://i.imgur.com/wTBZC4Y.png when to move your cursor over the game... there is legit two options about consoles, even if you are selected PC (superior) version, you still get to see that idiocy.

Now tell me how "mean" words are the cause and not the money, [filtered]1ng dumb vessel.

I mean who would in their right mind respect a pus$y like you xD... when you don't have... like even self-respect. Where is it? Oh I know... you have shown it up very deeply into mEME as$.

Hmmm hey nurse, this kid still beating up on ground and crying like a dumb vessel please help!
  • LinXiaoXingLinXiaoXing Jakarta, Indonesia ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Instead EME ban proxy...,
    But why BHS and EME doesnt fix technical things in TERA like `ping lock` in TERA game play, and other issue ?
    (Like proxy - skill prediction module, which is resolve the issue above).
    Actualy..
    player doesnt need proxy if BHS and EME can fix issue in TERA.. :/

The analogy is like..
    anti-vaccine people.., instead their ban vaccine, but they can`t resolve another methode than vaccine, to prevent disease cause by virus.
    just like BHS and EME, they can`t fix the issue in TERA, but rather to ban proxy which is fix the most issue in TERA.

Sorry, no offense :/
  • > @Superp117 said:
    > Anyone else notice there are 2 sets of repeat posters (who will not be named) whenever something controversial occurs?
    >
    > 1st set fires off constant mis information while ignoring contradicting information and its link goes around insulting people or posing as a superior character?
    >
    > Second set is doing the same exact thing but under 2 different names? Like a mop up crew to ensure conflict remains?
    >
    > Anyone else think this is done on purpose to drag down the community and make it seem like all we do is bicker and thus get taken less seriously?
    >
    > Just me? Oh.

That and the mass shadow banning.
  • so, are we getting any update about what you gonna do guys?
  • Admit the mistake of banning proxy without a solution for people with high ping. Eme said theyd implement some sort of proxy like program but its been 3 weeks now without any update other than "working on it." In that 3 weeks players that left to EU are well settled in stormcry gear. Its not just proxy issue we got in NA. They got a lot to fix and figure out for playerbase to be considered populated again.
  • Theres less and less players every time I log in now. Still waiting for eme to do something
  • LivailleiLivaillei ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    most players from other countries will prefer stop to play on your server (just like me). The only thing that kept EME alive were the 3rd part programs.
    You have proved to be a failure again. Good luck!
  • I think we need some sort of update schedule for addressing the issues mentioned in update 3
    Letting all of this slide under the rug won't be a good decision in the long term. It's been two weeks since the last update and although steps are "being taken" transparency still seems to be an issue.