[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

This has been against the rules SINCE DAY 1. Why are you crying so much?

Comments

• voidy wrote: »
    snip

Thank you voidy, bloody A M E N
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    "troll thread"
    "quotations aren't an argument"
  • Equitas wrote: »
    "troll thread"

"Equitas"

Did I do it right?
  • Maleficent94Maleficent94 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Starting to think @Equitas is a Meme employee defending their honor
  • llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The fact that you downies keep shitposting, then passing off anyone that corrects you as "muh white knight" or "mEME employee amirite huhuhuhh", is exactly why your opinions aren't heard, and shouldn't be. I don't care about EME's "honor". I care about facts. You downies bog down any progress that could be made with communication with your ignorant shitposting.

How are you not banned yet going around these forums calling people downies? People have been banned for far less. I'm actually starting to seriously think you're being paid by EME. Also, these posts aren't doing you any favors in making you look mature, lol
  • llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    llllll wrote: »
    I'm actually starting to seriously think you're being paid by EME. Also, these posts aren't doing you any favors in making you look mature, lol

Thanks for proving my point... again. Also, I don't care how I "look" to people like you. I've always been a "facts over feelings" type. So far, I'm not seeing a lot of contradicting facts.

Thanks for proving my point... again. If you want people to take you and your facts seriously, you should act the part.
  • llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    Except you didn't have a point. But never miss a chance to "no u!" amirite?

I've already explained my thoughts in other threads, which you replied to so you saw them. But that's besides the point. My point now is that you're attacking people in a childish, condescending, inappropriate way. Care to argue against that?
  • llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    Then explain to me your train of thought in justifying calling people "downies". That's just disrespectful.