You did it your way Enmasse.

Comments

• HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    The endgame community is going to be completely wiped without meter/proxy. If you've been clearing endgame up to this point without proxy or meter, then you must be close af to chicago. Goodluck to everyone else amirite
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    MForAll wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    What I find funny is that you self-important downies think that, unless people are using scripts like you, they can't clear content.

No. It's that the majority of players who are skilled at the game either lives close to server, and have low ping (still use proxy btw lol), or international players who use proxy to compensate for their delay. I don't think you understand how small the endgame player base is...

He doesn't understand much, which is why EME is losing players. Their employees just don't get it.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Christin wrote: »
    He doesn't understand much, which is why EME is losing players. Their employees just don't get it.

Here's your regularly scheduled reminder: You did not, do not, and will not play this game. You don't have any say in who "doesn't understand" and "don't get" anything.

You know, if this bothers you that much, you could, like, put them on your Ignore list. "Out of sight, out of mind" and all that.

You're gonna mess around and get some sort of stress-induced illness if you keep this up.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Tsin wrote: »
    First, before I start, kudos to that gem of a statement you've got there. Making assumptions of the entire player base just because you're upset AND you can't string together a single sentence with proper grammar? I'm in awe.

Veteran player here, playing from eastern Canada. Like way-out kind of east. Ping is between 40-60ms, though some days it dips even lower. Never used a proxy in my life, and don't bother with DPS meters. Can say the same with my guild - most of whom are also veterans - who've never touched a proxy and also don't use DPS meters. They're scattered across the states playing on high end PCs, potato PCs, etc. All have good ping. Some of us have spent an absurd amount of money on this game, some of us have spent fifty bucks since beta, but we're all fairly loyal to Tera.

We're still all playing and will continue to play, so I guess your statement (if you can even call it that) is wrong.
    HMU if you need help putting a cohesive reply together though.

Ive read your post and im 100 % sure you arent one of the top players nor can put a HM dungeon on a farm / clear it even. Id be very suprised if or your friends are either one of those. Most likely just casuals getting carried by top players. Good luck with that after there is none left

Good ridance, one less cheater in the game.

You mean one less person carrying shits like you ?

Did you miss Usagi's post ranting that healers weren't healing them during Legion quests. Yeah, you should have seen it. Apparently, healers were supposed to stop DPSing to heal Usagi. Not sure what they'd do if there wasn't a healer in the quest. Maybe that is what the pacifier and baby blanket is for?

Did someone say the server is in Chicago? I am pretty close to it then, and my ping wouldn't support me running end game dungeons. It's weird to, because I can play games with servers on the coasts and have no problem with ping. Either way, I do feel sorry for people affected by this. If only there were multiple servers, and we could pick the one closest to us. Well, I guess that won't ever happen.
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »

Here's your regularly scheduled reminder: You did not, do not, and will not play this game. You don't have any say in who "doesn't understand" and "don't get" anything.

You know, if this bothers you that much, you could, like, put them on your Ignore list. "Out of sight, out of mind" and all that.

You're gonna mess around and get some sort of stress-induced illness if you keep this up.

Isn't it a hoot?

He is right about one point (yeah, I am shocked as well), I don't have a say in anything EME does, which is fine with me. They seem to be doing a great job on their own and don't need any of my help. I am pretty sure that I have proven that I did play the game. I might play the game again, so you never know.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Equitas
    Just to correct you, healers receive 0 points for healing. Nada. They receive extra points for dpsing though, and were nerfed around 3-4 times by now for being too op in guardians.
  • EnviroBearEnviroBear ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Tsin wrote: »
    First, before I start, kudos to that gem of a statement you've got there. Making assumptions of the entire player base just because you're upset AND you can't string together a single sentence with proper grammar? I'm in awe.

Veteran player here, playing from eastern Canada. Like way-out kind of east. Ping is between 40-60ms, though some days it dips even lower. Never used a proxy in my life, and don't bother with DPS meters. Can say the same with my guild - most of whom are also veterans - who've never touched a proxy and also don't use DPS meters. They're scattered across the states playing on high end PCs, potato PCs, etc. All have good ping. Some of us have spent an absurd amount of money on this game, some of us have spent fifty bucks since beta, but we're all fairly loyal to Tera.

We're still all playing and will continue to play, so I guess your statement (if you can even call it that) is wrong.
    HMU if you need help putting a cohesive reply together though.

Ive read your post and im 100 % sure you arent one of the top players nor can put a HM dungeon on a farm / clear it even. Id be very suprised if or your friends are either one of those. Most likely just casuals getting carried by top players. Good luck with that after there is none left

REEE I clear AAHM with proxy / cheat thus others must be doing the same, there's no way they can do without it because I'm the best.

REEE I beat myself off to my stats on moongourd because that's the only way I can feel superior to others.

REEE If you cannot clear HM contents don't even bother playing Tera you filthy casual.

That's what I heard from you.
  • VirtualON wrote: »
    If you have 40ms ofc you wouldn't need proxy. But half the players are outside of NA will leave. Typically privileged idiot. Enjoy your dead game in 2 weeks.

And you good sir, should be assured that you won't be missed. :smile:
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just simply remind them of the truth. It has nothing to do with me being bothered or stressed by it.

And yet you point out how often they do not play the game as your go-to rebuttal against anything they have to say, to the point where it almost seems like you're waiting for them.

Okay.
This discussion has been closed.