Whats the difference between EU TERA and NA TERA

24

Comments

  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    gold and silver talents are also a lot cheaper in eu.12g for gold talents and 50g for silver talents. I can start from scratch on eu and probably still gear up faster than staying on na. lol
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thuking wrote: »
    proxy.png

    ElinUsagi is always wrong just ignore them

    Oh yeah, the words from a cheater has more weight than the own CM and Moderators words from GF.

    Typical way to try to make a lair into a truth.

    Good ridance from cheaters and hope you get banned at EU because they have the same rules than EME about your cheats.

    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

    Oh yeah, the words from a cheater has more weight than the own CM and Moderators words from GF.

    Typical way to try to make a lair into a truth.

    Good ridance from cheaters and hope you get banned at EU because they have the same rules than EME about your cheats.

    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    Those players that complain are autist just like you. I know this because I play on EU and all those kids do is complain
    M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
    > @Thuking said:
    > ElinUsagi is always wrong just ignore them

    Wow they actually paid him for his services?


    Yea, he saved them time.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    I`m not surprised. The EU community is softer and more spoiled in terms of expenses, their game runs differently. However, I feel compelled to asked out of sheer curiosity. ElinUsagi. Ignore what other people say in your reply to me, please. I would like to know how do you feel about the use of third party software? do you feel like every person that uses a proxy does so for the intention of cheating?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    I`m not surprised. The EU community is softer and more spoiled in terms of expenses, their game runs differently. However, I feel compelled to asked out of sheer curiosity. ElinUsagi. Ignore what other people say in your reply to me, please. I would like to know how do you feel about the use of third party software? do you feel like every person that uses a proxy does so for the intention of cheating?

    I know not all people using 3rd party software are cheating into the game but the devs from those programs keep making cheats for others who paid them so if you are supporting their software then you are supporting also the cheats they make for those who pay them.

    This would never happened if those devs wouldnt try to enforce their tools as an oficial tools and fighting every single time to force eme to kneel to their demands. The game was never owned by those devs so they should accept the termns of the game or leave, that is what any adult with common sense will do.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Thuking wrote: »
    proxy.png

    ElinUsagi is always wrong just ignore them

    Oh yeah, the words from a cheater has more weight than the own CM and Moderators words from GF.

    Typical way to try to make a lair into a truth.

    Good ridance from cheaters and hope you get banned at EU because they have the same rules than EME about your cheats.

    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    hate to break it to you but you are wrong, if you log into these servers you would see otherwise, eu players are literally giving away gold/mats/offering to plevel players. those forum posts was like what a handful and were suspiciously from all new accounts.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    I`m not surprised. The EU community is softer and more spoiled in terms of expenses, their game runs differently. However, I feel compelled to asked out of sheer curiosity. ElinUsagi. Ignore what other people say in your reply to me, please. I would like to know how do you feel about the use of third party software? do you feel like every person that uses a proxy does so for the intention of cheating?

    I know not all people using 3rd party software are cheating into the game but the devs from those programs keep making cheats for others who paid them so if you are supporting their software then you are supporting also the cheats they make for those who pay them.

    This would never happened if those devs wouldnt try to enforce their tools as an oficial tools and fighting every single time to force eme to kneel to their demands. The game was never owned by those devs so they should accept the termns of the game or leave, that is what any adult with common sense will do.

    again you are completely uninformed and wrong here, those devs that had their repositories nuked by a false dmca fixed a lot of the hacks and glitches and offered to help eme, do you know what happened? they were ignore, the players were ignored and their accounts were banned, any adult with common sense would see ow wrong you are and would know what they are talking about before they spoke. fangrl/fanboy/whiteknight all you want.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    I`m not surprised. The EU community is softer and more spoiled in terms of expenses, their game runs differently. However, I feel compelled to asked out of sheer curiosity. ElinUsagi. Ignore what other people say in your reply to me, please. I would like to know how do you feel about the use of third party software? do you feel like every person that uses a proxy does so for the intention of cheating?

    I know not all people using 3rd party software are cheating into the game but the devs from those programs keep making cheats for others who paid them so if you are supporting their software then you are supporting also the cheats they make for those who pay them.

    This would never happened if those devs wouldnt try to enforce their tools as an oficial tools and fighting every single time to force eme to kneel to their demands. The game was never owned by those devs so they should accept the termns of the game or leave, that is what any adult with common sense will do.

    again you are completely uninformed and wrong here, those devs that had their repositories nuked by a false dmca fixed a lot of the hacks and glitches and offered to help eme, do you know what happened? they were ignore, the players were ignored and their accounts were banned, any adult with common sense would see ow wrong you are and would know what they are talking about before they spoke. fangrl/fanboy/whiteknight all you want.

    Those same devs admited they developed memeslash and for some unknown reason they got stolen the code and spread into the comunity, they are just lairs, making profit from idiots that think they own the game.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    I`m not surprised. The EU community is softer and more spoiled in terms of expenses, their game runs differently. However, I feel compelled to asked out of sheer curiosity. ElinUsagi. Ignore what other people say in your reply to me, please. I would like to know how do you feel about the use of third party software? do you feel like every person that uses a proxy does so for the intention of cheating?

    I know not all people using 3rd party software are cheating into the game but the devs from those programs keep making cheats for others who paid them so if you are supporting their software then you are supporting also the cheats they make for those who pay them.

    This would never happened if those devs wouldnt try to enforce their tools as an oficial tools and fighting every single time to force eme to kneel to their demands. The game was never owned by those devs so they should accept the termns of the game or leave, that is what any adult with common sense will do.

    again you are completely uninformed and wrong here, those devs that had their repositories nuked by a false dmca fixed a lot of the hacks and glitches and offered to help eme, do you know what happened? they were ignore, the players were ignored and their accounts were banned, any adult with common sense would see ow wrong you are and would know what they are talking about before they spoke. fangrl/fanboy/whiteknight all you want.

    Those same devs admited they developed memeslash and for some unknown reason they got stolen the code and spread into the comunity, they are just lairs, making profit from idiots that think they own the game.

    the only liar and thats the proper spelling here is just you my friend sorry, but who ever is feeding you that information just literally wants to see you make a fool of yourself as you are doing right now while being misinformed.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    I`m not surprised. The EU community is softer and more spoiled in terms of expenses, their game runs differently. However, I feel compelled to asked out of sheer curiosity. ElinUsagi. Ignore what other people say in your reply to me, please. I would like to know how do you feel about the use of third party software? do you feel like every person that uses a proxy does so for the intention of cheating?

    I know not all people using 3rd party software are cheating into the game but the devs from those programs keep making cheats for others who paid them so if you are supporting their software then you are supporting also the cheats they make for those who pay them.

    This would never happened if those devs wouldnt try to enforce their tools as an oficial tools and fighting every single time to force eme to kneel to their demands. The game was never owned by those devs so they should accept the termns of the game or leave, that is what any adult with common sense will do.

    again you are completely uninformed and wrong here, those devs that had their repositories nuked by a false dmca fixed a lot of the hacks and glitches and offered to help eme, do you know what happened? they were ignore, the players were ignored and their accounts were banned, any adult with common sense would see ow wrong you are and would know what they are talking about before they spoke. fangrl/fanboy/whiteknight all you want.

    Those same devs admited they developed memeslash and for some unknown reason they got stolen the code and spread into the comunity, they are just lairs, making profit from idiots that think they own the game.

    the only liar and thats the proper spelling here is just you my friend sorry, but who ever is feeding you that information just literally wants to see you make a fool of yourself as you are doing right now while being misinformed.

    Sorry I posted official info from Gameforge and you posted the words from a illegal scripter. Your liars only will be heard by other cheaters or idiots.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Starkhoe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Players on EU are complaining about NA refuugees because of their hacks, it is only a matter or time GF takes action against those cheaters.

    I`m not surprised. The EU community is softer and more spoiled in terms of expenses, their game runs differently. However, I feel compelled to asked out of sheer curiosity. ElinUsagi. Ignore what other people say in your reply to me, please. I would like to know how do you feel about the use of third party software? do you feel like every person that uses a proxy does so for the intention of cheating?

    I know not all people using 3rd party software are cheating into the game but the devs from those programs keep making cheats for others who paid them so if you are supporting their software then you are supporting also the cheats they make for those who pay them.

    This would never happened if those devs wouldnt try to enforce their tools as an oficial tools and fighting every single time to force eme to kneel to their demands. The game was never owned by those devs so they should accept the termns of the game or leave, that is what any adult with common sense will do.

    again you are completely uninformed and wrong here, those devs that had their repositories nuked by a false dmca fixed a lot of the hacks and glitches and offered to help eme, do you know what happened? they were ignore, the players were ignored and their accounts were banned, any adult with common sense would see ow wrong you are and would know what they are talking about before they spoke. fangrl/fanboy/whiteknight all you want.

    Those same devs admited they developed memeslash and for some unknown reason they got stolen the code and spread into the comunity, they are just lairs, making profit from idiots that think they own the game.

    They reported said vulnerability to EME, and EME brushed the community developers off as they always do. EME could have implemented a server patch before it ever went live preventing the whole mess. But no, EME didn't.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I wonder when this gets closed due to another bout of ElinUsagi's classic derailing and petty arguments
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    This thread went wayyy downhill when that certain person showed up.

    EME is definitely paying this person to derail.
  • ReylandReyland
    edited September 2018
    Just wondering for no particular reason, definitely NOT because of the recent proxy debate
    It's pretty much what the first few posts in this thread mentioned. The most notable difference is that gearing is a lot faster due to cheaper talents, but another big difference is that EU doesn't employ Xigncode (forbidden under the recent privacy/data protection law). The rest is QoL changes like more accurate patch notes, better and more frequent events, etc.

    There are some downsides too, of course. Elitism rapidly becomes a thing once you venture beyond the 439 dungeons, and the server's resident autists will continue to screech on about proxy and PvP (especially on Killian) in a bid to try and make you feel unwelcome. But those are a loud minority, the majority of the people I've encountered over the months have been helpful and welcoming.

    Gameforge used to be a garbage dump in the past (still is in Aion), but some years ago the people in charge actually sat down, critically looked at their own game, and turned things around big time to the point where they are now the better region of the two. Things can change, and while some change for the better others change for the worst.
Sign In or Register to comment.