[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Have fun with Kritika, AVA, and Closers!!!

2»

Comments

• Gatokatzen wrote: »
    No one plays those games. When you have ps4 or xbox one. Why bother with other Eme games.
    Their best game is Tera.

thats.... thats the point.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still feel this game and these publishers still have a chance to get things right. The game is still not forgotten in obscurity. People still refer to this game as THE action MMO game that exemplifies this sub-sub genre. But I also feel their time is running short. So they should start, first, getting things right with the player base they already have, instead of trying to lure a who knows how large or small new player base.

And this isn't even about the actual content of the game, which comes from Korea, but the implementation here in NA and the current PR souring. So Korea may add a million more lolis and in the end, what would make people happy around here, would simply be a working game.
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Both Kritika and Closers may be having population bleeding issues as well, at least according to what reviews and general gamer points of view I've noted around. EME should really start thinking about self reflection. Or if not that, at the possibility of simply disbanding and calling it a day by now. Something may have stopped working the way it did for them before. And eventually, they may need to search it and get it back, or be swept by the wave of change.

Then again, the MMO genre in general is hardly as populated as it was before, with so many gamers solely focused on the flavor of the month pvp stuff and others simply taken to mobile gaming.

Hi, Nopi!
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    I still feel this game and these publishers still have a chance to get things right. The game is still not forgotten in obscurity. People still refer to this game as THE action MMO game that exemplifies this sub-sub genre. But I also feel their time is running short. So they should start, first, getting things right with the player base they already have, instead of trying to lure a who knows how large or small new player base.

And this isn't even about the actual content of the game, which comes from Korea, but the implementation here in NA and the current PR souring. So Korea may add a million more lolis and in the end, what would make people happy around here, would simply be a working game.

This game and EME have about as much chance at turning this around at this point as you or I have at getting 10 of their lootbox jackpots in a row.

But I won't lie, I'm hoping they can pull a miracle out of their hats. Tanking in Tera has outright ruined taking in any other game now, and I would hate to see it die off.
  • Jerichow wrote: »
    This game and EME have about as much chance at turning this around at this point as you or I have at getting 10 of their lootbox jackpots in a row.

But I won't lie, I'm hoping they can pull a miracle out of their hats. Tanking in Tera has outright ruined taking in any other game now, and I would hate to see it die off.

Exactly how I feel too.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorlon wrote: »
    Hi, Nopi!
    Hello.
    Jerichow wrote: »

While we can talk about "chance", what I'm talking about is what this company could be doing right now to at least get stuff done with what they have. This game isn't completely doomed nor ready to be signed off. The boat is sinking, but if this hull is patched promptly and securely, it may have some more time to float.

I log into the game once or twice. I visit a few areas, and I see still a bunch of players on each. I still see people leveling up new characters, and that's good, regardless of them being alts or not. I see these forums still active, which may not be a true indicator but can be used as circumstantial evidence of some kind of activity and that some people still care about it. Heck, I don't really play, and I have never done end game in here, yet I don't want this game to become toxic, unplayable, and eventually closed and gone. I have been to a few of those game endings and they are never good. By the way, Wildstar is the current game on the chopper (closing in November so not even Christmas was spared). Check their forums if you want to see how a dying game feels like.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

is long time than black desert took tera place for the action mmorpg :)
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    is long time than black desert took tera place for the action mmorpg :)

You can see your statement as correct if you personally don't see Tera mentioned anywhere else anymore. I do see the name popping up around, so it may have some relevance. But as I said, their time is running short and in this genre, VERY few games get remembered after they get their parting swan song. As for Black Desert, I do see the name also popping up, though I know nothing about that game to have a say on it.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Tydarius wrote: »
    When they joined is relevant given the sheer amount of whine spam lately. Clear that some of your are creating multiple accounts just to keep spamming the same tired QQ over and over again.

Lifes too short. Go outside and play or something, log off and, I dunno, go have a life. Stop spending so much time crying over nothing.

But then we'd miss your rude and angry replies. You and Equitas doing that dance that you do.

The assumption ya'll are making is that people are creating multiple accounts to sway people to their own opinions rather than creating fake or new accounts, because they fear retribution from EME. My assumption is that they are making new accounts or reviving old, fake accounts to protect their mains. They most likely made those older account when they had another conflict with EME. Seems obvious I know, but sometimes, you gotta spell it out for certain people.

My point is, why would anyone care to create more than one account just to have a fake pal agree with them? That is only something Equitas would do, which is most likely why he is consistently accusing others of same. smh

Think about it, they just took out the devs that a lot of people utilized, so being ignorant or in denial that those players would come to the forums and vent is silly. Almost as silly as saying Xing wouldn't affect player numbers and watching another server merge months later. My point is that yeah, there are a lot of people upset, so yeah, they're gonna start venting. If EME can handle it, not sure why a few others can't. Instead, they feel the need to make personal attacks and have major tantrums over it.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Vorlon wrote: »
    Hi, Nopi!
    Hello.
    Jerichow wrote: »

While we can talk about "chance", what I'm talking about is what this company could be doing right now to at least get stuff done with what they have. This game isn't completely doomed nor ready to be signed off. The boat is sinking, but if this hull is patched promptly and securely, it may have some more time to float.

I log into the game once or twice. I visit a few areas, and I see still a bunch of players on each. I still see people leveling up new characters, and that's good, regardless of them being alts or not. I see these forums still active, which may not be a true indicator but can be used as circumstantial evidence of some kind of activity and that some people still care about it. Heck, I don't really play, and I have never done end game in here, yet I don't want this game to become toxic, unplayable, and eventually closed and gone. I have been to a few of those game endings and they are never good. By the way, Wildstar is the current game on the chopper (closing in November so not even Christmas was spared). Check their forums if you want to see how a dying game feels like.

Don't you think if they were going to turn it around, they would have already? Xing didn't stop anything, so they went another route. Fine, now what? People post all day with ideas for EME, but that's as far as it gets. I'm all for blocking cheats and bots and whatever else, but there have been so many changes made that seem to alienate players rather than bringing them to the game.

Just like EMP sellers. What were they hurting? It was awesome to get stuff for good prices. Then, they wiped the shop to get rid of the EMP sellers. It's just been one decision like that after the next. Who are they gonna target now?