[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

I know you'll hate me for this but.

I just don't get it why people are whining and whining when they're closing some of the threads... isn't it pretty obvious that they all got the same thoughts to it? And besides we are given one thread to discuss it there.

And people need to wake up and accept that the DMCA has been issued, so no matter what you say EME is not gonna change what they did wether you like it or not.

Comments

• Good question. I'm not entirely sure I understand the point of it either. It isn't as though the decision can be reversed at this point.
    Also, the loudest action anyone can take is quitting the game. If the masses of people abandoning the servers is really so significant it'll speak for itself. All this extra stuff is unnecessary.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but people like you can't take the hint and create more and more threads about the issue to provoke others.
  • It's not about closing threads, it's about closing threads while not answering the official discussion post.

Why would people even start new ones if they would reply in the first place, the problem here is the lack of communication.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Oh please. WTF are they supposed to say? You tell a child no candy, there isn't much more to be said on the issue. People just want to cry and complain in hopes of getting EME to change their minds. It's not about wanting communication, it's about angry players wanting someone to argue with. Why on Earth would EME want to be a part of that?
  • I know they closed my thread and I wasn't bashing them or anything. I asked them to keep us updated on the progress, and how that would help the players attitudes toward eme, and I don't know why they closed it. what it told me was that many of the players are correct in their opinions and I am starting to feel the same way. so great going eme for closing down posts of the ones trying to bridge the gap between staff and players
  • feminzii wrote: »
    Good question. I'm not entirely sure I understand the point of it either. It isn't as though the decision can be reversed at this point.
    Also, the loudest action anyone can take is quitting the game. If the masses of people abandoning the servers is really so significant it'll speak for itself. All this extra stuff is unnecessary.

Weird how we keep running into each other. I can't speak for others, but I'll maintain on the issue because it's not about making noise or getting attention, it's about information. If I was as misinformed about the issues as others, I'd be on the bandwagon too. They are closing threads (as they should) that aren't pertinent, trolling, and otherwise stating the same things as other threads. The issue with "the mass leaving will speak for itself", is that it's not just the people who were using 3PS that are leaving. It's those that know that it is required for some people to play this game decently at the higher levels of the game. Once they are gone, there's no "wait, we fixed everything, come back" moment, they are just gone. "We'll get more, legitimate, players". Maybe. Maybe not. The problem with that statement is how do you attract strong end-game players to a game that has no end-game community? The short answer is, you don't.
  • @KitTeaCup or whoever is in charge of looking into a fix for those of us with bad ping and all, you stated that you will be looking into a fix for us on Friday, and we would like to know about how long it will maybe take to look into it, get a fix, and then implement said fix for the players? I am not bashing nor am I posting a crap post, I know that many of the players would like to know as well.
    I would also like to ask you to keep us updated on the progress of your findings so that people will feel like you do love us and not blowing us off. even a weekly update would be really great. I know there has been toxic things being said towards eme and staff lately, and I feel like this would at least be a good start of mending fences between staff and the players.

also please players keep all responses or replies in this post civil and respectful and not bashing each other or staff. I feel like this should be an olive branch to and from staff and I would hate to see this deleted.

this is what I said in a post I made and it got closed. I don't feel like I said anything wrong towards eme or the players. if I did, maybe someone could point out what I said that was wrong.
  • this is what I said in a post I made and it got closed. I don't feel like I said anything wrong towards eme or the players. if I did, maybe someone could point out what I said that was wrong.

I suspect it was because the thread derailed and was a duplicate topic. They would like to keep all the feedback in one thread (although that thread is... something).
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    this is what I said in a post I made and it got closed. I don't feel like I said anything wrong towards eme or the players. if I did, maybe someone could point out what I said that was wrong.

I suspect it was because the thread derailed and was a duplicate topic. They would like to keep all the feedback in one thread (although that thread is... something).

It is isn't it? It was really interesting until a few well-known dirt-kickers got on and did their typical mud-slinging and topic-derailing beefs with each other. Now it's just pages upon pages of ranting back and forth at each other.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Jerichow wrote: »

It is isn't it? It was really interesting until a few well-known dirt-kickers got on and did their typical mud-slinging and topic-derailing beefs with each other. Now it's just pages upon pages of ranting back and forth at each other.

The thread was good and chill until it reached page 3. There you can see the start from the spicy posts.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Oh please. WTF are they supposed to say? You tell a child no candy, there isn't much more to be said on the issue. People just want to cry and complain in hopes of getting EME to change their minds. It's not about wanting communication, it's about angry players wanting someone to argue with. Why on Earth would EME want to be a part of that?

They could say quite a few things! These tools were keeping people playing, removing them (after so SO long) is harmful at this point. They could tell us that they are introducing some of those features into the base game, they could tell us they're changing up the ToS like korea did 2 years ago in regards to dps meter.. They could really do all sorts of things, yet they choose to do nothing and keep silent. This is their biggest mistake. Not to mention the classic "lemme post this discussion thread on a friday so we don't have to deal with these tards over the weekend, maybe it will cool down xDDDDDDD", but guess what eme, it didn't :)
  • Or some of us couldn't care less about the current forum drama, and prefer to be able to read about other issues instead of 30 rants clogging up the entire forum about the same thing.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    AxeI wrote: »

If you don't know how this affects the community, stop commenting. We don't need more ignorant comments such as yours in these forums. At least one of your buddies is now banned.

Just to remind you Christin, if you don't agree with all the anit-EME faction says then you are a white knight and someone ignorant, a troll and even worst things. That is how things have been for long between that KoolKidz group that a previous CM called Mr. T left run rampant. Now that actions are taken against their cheats and their actions they are crying because they thought they could keep all of that forever.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    This might be much more complicated than what we see and believe.

I can easily consider En Masse as a bunch of mongos that have no idea what they are doing but after reading a lot of things posted by this Caali person then i could see that he was not honest and he was not telling the truth as in purposely missing some important details while making sure to highlight other details that he wanted to be read and understood by others about how divine this proxy is and how it can save so many lives. And considering that En Masse would not take such a drastic decision just to hurt their own business at such a scale then i can only consider that something happened recently and the proxy thing became a serious threat to the future of Tera:NA on PC ( imagine like being a doctor and having to amputate a leg to save a person life.. by no means any easy decision ).

Sadly, there were too many players and especially top tier PvErs that really needed this saving grace called proxy and now the game will never be the same again ( i am still hoping that En Masse will find some sort of solution to bring back some players ).

We will have to see.