[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I know you'll hate me for this but.

2»

Comments

• ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    -snip-

I've mentioned this in another thread but to be very honest, I think the reason most people are being so vocal about this is because EME took such an extreme measure out of nowhere and did not have anything ready to replace what proxy did.
    Such thing will "force" some players to stop and of course people will be annoyed by an unplanned inconvenience.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    AxeI wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    Oh please. WTF are they supposed to say? You tell a child no candy, there isn't much more to be said on the issue. People just want to cry and complain in hopes of getting EME to change their minds. It's not about wanting communication, it's about angry players wanting someone to argue with. Why on Earth would EME want to be a part of that?

If you don't know how this affects the community, stop commenting. We don't need more ignorant comments such as yours in these forums. At least one of your buddies is now banned.

Oh please. Everyone including EME knew how this was going to affect the community. Whining and crying about it over and over isn't going to make them suddenly care about that. You can cry yourself a river and nothing is going to change.

Suck it up buttercup. Not sure who you are referring to by my buddy, but whatever. Either way, you'll get over it and move on. Tera is getting plenty of new players each day, so it's not like they're going to backtrack on this decision just like they won't backtrack on Xing.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    ItzMirai wrote: »
    -snip-

I've mentioned this in another thread but to be very honest, I think the reason most people are being so vocal about this is because EME took such an extreme measure out of nowhere and did not have anything ready to replace what proxy did.
    Such thing will "force" some players to stop and of course people will be annoyed by an unplanned inconvenience.

By "out of nowhere" you mean months after Spacecats said specifically that those programs were against the TOS?
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Christin wrote: »
    ItzMirai wrote: »
    -snip-

By "out of nowhere" you mean months after Spacecats said specifically that those programs were against the TOS?

months after it keep being ignored despite spacecats having said that, yes.

Edit: by that i meant usual EME so people even forgot