[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Appreciation thread

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    xhera wrote: »
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    Will be nice to have the cheaters out of pvp, thanks EME. :)

Thanks EME for boosting the morale of those toxic pvp people who are ping carried.They have a very veryyy positive attitude towards the community. Now they can only bm themselves. Thank you for saving the community from them. ;)

you mean unlike thos toxic people that used proxys and then with the use of their damage meters told you you were trash and un able to keep up doing runs with them

Solution 1: Run with people you know/guildies/friends who don't care about your potato DPS

Solution 2: Get good or run stuff equivalent to your skill level

see you don't need proxy as Victorpresti said

Solution 1: Run with people you know/guildies/friends who don't care about your potato DPS

What that has to do with proxy is beyond me, internet people with their lack of mental ability to say anything meaningful is always a sad sight to behold

what you label me a having a mental ability but want me to point out the connection !!!
    1. so some one runs a proxy to improve their game <<< you get that ??
    2. then they get toxic coz other can be as good as their not using a proxy <<< you get that ??
    so your solution to 2. is
    hence you just solved the problem of needing to run a proxy as all you need to do is

you get that !!
    and I reply with out getting toxic or stating "are you mentally challenged" as there isn't a need
  • xheraxhera ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Will be nice to have the cheaters out of pvp, thanks EME. :)

Thanks EME for boosting the morale of those toxic pvp people who are ping carried.They have a very veryyy positive attitude towards the community. Now they can only bm themselves. Thank you for saving the community from them. ;)

you mean unlike thos toxic people that used proxys and then with the use of their damage meters told you you were trash and un able to keep up doing runs with them

I am against dps harassment. Just take a screenshot, submit a ticket and they/he/she will get banned. If they/he/she were proven harassing you.

BUT you also need to think why they told you such. Maybe yours dps is really bad. Maybe you are slowing them down. Maybe they need to clear it fast so they can go bed/work/where they should be going. Idk the reason but if the majority of them wants you out of the party, you have to accept it. Then try to improve yourself by reading guides and asking veteran players for tips. Tbh even if you know how use your skill rotartion/priority, your dps might still suck without knowing how much hits per minute you are doing or what ever your class needs to boost your dps. Like eu, meter is allowed to track your dps/improved yourself not to harass someone else. Proxy and meter was not created for a bad purpose . It is just that some people abuse. :/
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    -snip-

You can still be just as good without using proxy? I don't understand your point. I seriously need to re-read your post a few times to start trying to understand what you even mean. Is your english not good or are you really mentally impaired in some way that doesn't allow your intelect to shine. You're making so many wrong assumptions that I don't even know where to start.

1) Proxy doesn't make you better. It just make someone with high ping play with a similar experience as someone with a low ping. It does improve your DPS if you know what you're doing, but even without proxy a good player will still clear a dungeon without his party members calling out his DPS, since it should be average if he knows what he's doing.

You're clearly the type of person that has the 'I play the way I want, I do what I want' philosophy, the type of player that no one wants in their party unless it's for Kalivan's Challenge, while blaming your lack of skill in 'I don't use proxy or meter ha' instead of your own inability, lack of dexterity, lack of will to improve or lack of research into how to be a decent player.
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    You're like 10 patches late to PvP. PvP is massively unbalanced and unrewarding, every balance is made to cater towards PvE. I always wonder what goes through the head of those people who play Tera for the PvP. They probably have no clue how good PvP used back in VM1 and how garbage and an afterthought it is right now.
    Saying "lmao pvp is dead xdddd" isn't a valid excuse for cheating, when others still play and enjoy the content. Also, I can't say I was arguing PvP was good, was just saying it'll be nice when all the people who use these "QoL" programs leave to EU.

My thoughts on PvP btw:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27960/constant-degradation-of-pvp-is-appalling/p1
  • ZingoPingo wrote: »
    You're like 10 patches late to PvP. PvP is massively unbalanced and unrewarding, every balance is made to cater towards PvE. I always wonder what goes through the head of those people who play Tera for the PvP. They probably have no clue how good PvP used back in VM1 and how garbage and an afterthought it is right now.
    Saying "lmao pvp is dead xdddd" isn't a valid excuse for cheating, when others still play and enjoy the content. Also, I can't say I was arguing PvP was good, was just saying it'll be nice when all the people who use these "QoL" programs leave to EU.

My thoughts on PvP btw:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27960/constant-degradation-of-pvp-is-appalling/p1

The narrow mindness is the only appaling thing. Completely ignore the main elements of the game to complain how it's spilling over to the insignificant PvP. It's all PvPers can do qqing some people are desyncing, what a big deal, definitively better if everyone leaves and the game dies so there's no one to play with because dang all this cheaters.

My thoughts on PvP btw:

Thanks zingopingo for the very positive attitude towards the proxy. I am not defending those pvp cheaters/gate injectors but saying "all the people who use these "QoL" programs leave to EU" is just :s (sorry my english is not good, idk how describe it in english perfectly) . You are basically telling the proxy community to f off and go to eu. You are not even worried that you will have no one to play cs, fwc and cu. How is cu even fun with just few people you are fighting with. I my self enjoy cu SO MUCH that i never missed a single cu. I am sorry if i sound offensive.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭

My thoughts on PvP btw:

Thanks zingopingo for the very positive attitude towards the proxy. I am not defending those pvp cheaters/gate injectors but saying "all the people who use these "QoL" programs leave to EU" is just :s (sorry my english is not good, idk how describe it in english perfectly) . You are basically telling the proxy community to f off and go to eu. You are not even worried that you will have no one to play cs, fwc and cu. How is cu even fun with just few people you are fighting with. I my self enjoy cu SO MUCH that i never missed a single cu. I am sorry if i sound offensive.

its funny cuz even his guildmates glitch gates etc, fun fact you can do it without any 3rd party software gasp.
  • xhera wrote: »

My thoughts on PvP btw:

I mean it's naive thinking proxy is the be-all and end-all of issues. I can go through a CS gate if I put my game on full screen and alt tab while iframing into the gate. I could desync CCs by lagging my game when I'm cc'ed, my character slides every slightly to the side. You can even stand still casting a lighting trap and have your character end a lot of steps forward, doing some surprise teleporting trap, all of that without proxy. Those issues are core TO THE GAME. Proxy just exacerbates it.
  • sanj66 wrote: »

My thoughts on PvP btw:

its funny cuz even his guildmates glitch gates etc, fun fact you can do it without any 3rd party software gasp.

proof?
    You are basically telling the proxy community to f off and go to eu.
    Pretty much. It's ruined the game in many elements for 2 years. People seem to forget all that issues that came with it in PvE and PvP.

• Completely ignore the main elements of the game to complain how it's spilling over to the insignificant PvP. It's all PvPers can do qqing some people are desyncing, what a big deal, definitively better if everyone leaves and the game dies so there's no one to play with because dang all this cheaters.
    Saying "lmao pvp is dead xdddd" isn't a valid excuse for cheating, when others still play and enjoy the content.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, uh... what was the original theme of this thread again? It seems to have gotten lost in yet another irrelevant sh*tstorm.
    You are basically telling the proxy community to f off and go to eu.
    Pretty much. It's ruined the game in many elements for 2 years. People seem to forget all that issues that came with it in PvE and PvP.

I am not sure what you meant by "It's ruined the game in many elements for 2 years". Can you please explain or mention what "elements of the game" it ruined to enlighten me?
    I am not sure what you meant by "It's ruined the game in many elements for 2 years". Can you please explain or mention what "elements of the game" it ruined to enlighten me?

Last time I listed how proxy ruined many things in Tera, my post got removed for showing proxy modules. Feel free to dm me, Zing#1752.
    SageWindu wrote: »
    So, uh... what was the original theme of this thread again? It seems to have gotten lost in yet another irrelevant sh*tstorm.

EME Appreciation for committing to what they said a long time ago. :)