[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Appreciation thread

124»

Comments

• ZingoPingo wrote: »
    xhera wrote: »
    I am not sure what you meant by "It's ruined the game in many elements for 2 years". Can you please explain or mention what "elements of the game" it ruined to enlighten me?

Last time I listed how proxy ruined many things in Tera, my post got removed for showing proxy modules. Feel free to dm me, Zing#1752.

uhhhh.. i don't like sliding into some else dm. Can you just tell it so you can educate me and the public about the elements of the game it ruined?
  • xhera wrote: »
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    xhera wrote: »
    I am not sure what you meant by "It's ruined the game in many elements for 2 years". Can you please explain or mention what "elements of the game" it ruined to enlighten me?

Last time I listed how proxy ruined many things in Tera, my post got removed for showing proxy modules. Feel free to dm me, Zing#1752.

uhhhh.. i don't like sliding into some else dm. Can you just tell it so you can educate me and the public about the elements of the game it ruined?
    CC's Evading in pvp, Dungeons skipped, Big dragon flame wall cheats, dungeon mechs all called out for you, autoblocking, autoplaguing, autocleansing, etc, this list goes on. Not getting into details sorry! Dm me for more. This is derailing the OP's post as well.
  • How dumb must you be to appreciate the peole who instead of listen to the feedback, they kill the game instead.
  • You know what's great, queueing in EU doesn't take 390 years to pop. And soooooo many LFGs

You know what is great? Even with a higher ping, the game runs smoother in EU despite de thousands of people, thousand of day signs everywhere.

You known what is great, people who remember that proxy wasn't used to cheat by a lot of people that left. Sure there was the few that did and they are idiots. But I wasn't using it and started the day I had XignCode magically forced to install.

Eme was great... WAS.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Furhyan wrote: »
    You know what's great, queueing in EU doesn't take 390 years to pop. And soooooo many LFGs

You know what is great? Even with a higher ping, the game runs smoother in EU despite de thousands of people, thousand of day signs everywhere.

You known what is great, people who remember that proxy wasn't used to cheat by a lot of people that left. Sure there was the few that did and they are idiots. But I wasn't using it and started the day I had XignCode magically forced to install.

Eme was great... WAS.

What happens when the frog lives in a well believeing that the sky that it sees from the well is the only world possible but then it somehow manages to get out of the well and sees a boundless world full of shape and vibration.

I am being tempted.
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    You know what's great, queueing in EU doesn't take 390 years to pop. And soooooo many LFGs

Eme was great... WAS.

What happens when the frog lives in a well believeing that the sky that it sees from the well is the only world possible but then it somehow manages to get out of the well and sees a boundless world full of shape and vibration.

I am being tempted.

You know what's also great, I'm being showered with talents.
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

Eme was great... WAS.

I am being tempted.

You know what's also great, I'm being showered with talents.

You know what's also great? I am playing on NA since 2013 because back then it was almost impossible to get masterwork alkahest on EU to enchant so i came on NA and i have to say that had my fun on NA ( especially on MT when PvP went through the golden age with Synergy/Good Fight/Man Up/Phoenix Rising(?) going at it every day ) but then again since i am from EU then i can enjoy that crystal clear 50ms.. Though i am still waiting because i have prepared so much for the Apex 2 and i would rather continue with a heavy geared gunner than a fresh account.

We will have to see.