[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Do you feel EmE listens to your feedback

Comments

• Your thoughts?

2XKP9Qb.png
  • Not at all. Simple things people have been asking for for years now have gone completely ignored. I'm talking even basic stuff that they (should) have control over, not huge things that are in BHS's hands.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I've spoken my mind in other threads but not going to say much here except that actions speak for themselves. Official "feedback" thread was posted on late Friday. It is now Tuesday, and there hasn't been a single response to all the uproar. Except mass banning and censoring valid arguments in favor of 3PA. Four days into this without a word on their end. Where is the promised solution? Past stream time which didn't even touch the subject of 3PA situation handling. Shove it under the rug again. Safe spaces you know

Tl;dr No, they do not accept or listen to any feedback. And I'm waiting for them to prove me wrong.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    I mean

name 1 to 3 times they've listened to our feedback in recent memory

I'll wait
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    -double post-
  • before maybe from time to time, but recently with all the deleted and closed threads, im not too sure.
    no matter what side you are on be it for or against the proxy stuff, doesn't really matter, cause its their game their rules so we don't really have any say so in what eme does. I think it would be a good gesture on the part of eme to come on the forums and speak to the people instead of closing and deleting posts. many were toxic to the point of bashing other players just because they disagreed with them, but many weren't toxic and got closed.
    I would respect eme more if they would just come on forums and say " its against the tos" , or a simple yes or no to our questions. saying that we will look into it, or we passed along to bhs, but with no update or information or answers, kind of makes people feel like what parents do to shut their kids up for that moment by giving them false hope. this isn't just about the proxy thing, this goes way back before the whole flying dragon thing.
    I have said it many times, its their game , their rules, and we agreed to the tos. I am not always happy with them, but I am also not always angry with them and trying to find fault in every little thing. things happen. I just hope that eme will start communicating with the players a little better, cause from what ive seen the past few days, many players are mad, some are leaving to go to eu, and are loosing faith in eme.
    eme staff said they love us, so maybe they might want to show these players a little love by communicating with them before we have to have another server merge.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously the do.

This desicion was made because of thousands of tickets against cheaters that used certain tool in the game. The amount were too big that they had to make something about this matter and they did the right course of action.
  • Not at all. We complained about talents for how many months? And now they’re ignoring us again w this proxy fiasco.
  • Of course they do, you know, the gold/silver talents situation. They give us that free box with 4 of each ones... 4!!!!
  • Soffyasd wrote: »
    Of course they do, you know, the gold/silver talents situation. They give us that free box with 4 of each ones... 4!!!!

Eme comes up with the best events! :D
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    We are nothing to EME but a cash cow. They don't care about us.
  • What a meme😪
  • Your thoughts?
    are you joking?