[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Do you feel EmE listens to your feedback

Comments

• Dokibun wrote: »
    We are nothing to EME but a cash cow. They don't care about us.

and yet still you all here wasting time in the forums for a response from them wake up players wake up it's only when you everyone leaves real change will take place but yet still you all here is LIKE TERA IS YOU ALL LIFELINE.
  • feedback? they are making the most OP events on the world...
    unknown.png?width=818&height=461
  • Soffyasd wrote: »
    Of course they do, you know, the gold/silver talents situation. They give us that free box with 4 of each ones... 4!!!!

Eme comes up with the best events! :D

A lot of the time they do, especially back in the days. But it's never a win situation. They give too little, people say they don't listen or care; then if they are generous, people say it's ruining the economy, hand feeding people, and so on and so forth. Can't win everyone.
    Of course they do, you know, the gold/silver talents situation. They give us that free box with 4 of each ones... 4!!!!

A lot of the time they do, especially back in the days. But it's never a win situation. They give too little, people say they don't listen or care; then if they are generous, people say it's ruining the economy, hand feeding people, and so on and so forth. Can't win everyone.

The reason all for this is because they have no freaking knowledge about their own game... They log in and type in their gm codes and boom, max gear.. What I want to see is a gm who can log in and can show that they can actually clear content and know how the economy in the game works... It's a fact, they don't know Tera at all..
  • 9PHAA9WTGJ wrote: »
    feedback? they are making the most OP events on the world...
    unknown.png?width=818&height=461

careful, at this point in history Tera could ban you for doing multi client
  • End game dungeons pre 65 are so dead I have to use an alt account to carry my main account character through the dungeon just to finish the questline

The reason all for this is because they have no freaking knowledge about their own game... They log in and type in their gm codes and boom, max gear.. What I want to see is a gm who can log in and can show that they can actually clear content and know how the economy in the game works... It's a fact, they don't know Tera at all..

Oh, I'm not denying that. I've been here long enough to know better. Even so, there are people that would whine about everything even when it benefits the players. Must be our consequences for what we reap back then. We pushed and called past CMs and GMs unknowledgeable, complete devoid of understanding of the state of the game and now they've moved on. We are stuck with who people are even less interested in it. People who doesn't even come in game to indulge the community, or hold some kind of gathering. A bit of this can be blame on us.

Oh, I'm not denying that. I've been here long enough to know better. Even so, there are people that would whine about everything even when it benefits the players. Must be our consequences for what we reap back then. We pushed and called past CMs and GMs unknowledgeable, complete devoid of understanding of the state of the game and now they've moved on. We are stuck with who people are even less interested in it. People who doesn't even come in game to indulge the community, or hold some kind of gathering. A bit of this can be blame on us.

what? We didn't push out Tonka, Minea, Harmonia, or Treeshark... LOLthey left on their own... after that we got dicked with whoever came next
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭

Tonka, Minea and Harmonia were everyone's favorite. Can't speak for Treeshark but much better than who we currently have. Danicia got pushed out, won't deny that... wonder what's taking so long to push out what we have now...
  • Did i read NA tera is dead because of enmasse?
  • My answer to the thread title is no. They only hear, but too stubborn to listen.
  • No. Not at all. If anything, they do the opposite.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    no since august 2015
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    I was actually okay with Spacecats because he had good intentions just wasn't supplied with proper knowledge of the game. seeing the guy making his own TERA streams on twitch and the amount of effort, he wasn't bad at all. we made memes of Spacecats and while it escalated to the point of being made fun of, we also had good times where we laughed together at some of those memes. he was also the only long-term CM after the first group so i do miss Spacecats.

Noesis was good until one fatal move -- he didn't research into the community well enough and when we asked for proper patch notes (that we already knew from translations), he said no and saying how different publishers have different ways of publishing and what not when in fact every other publisher was giving out properly detailed patch notes .. was the last thing i remember about him.