Help Improve Performance on TERA Console

Bluehole has asked EME to gather some very specific information, and provide examples of short video clips that highlight performance issues on TERA Console that players are currently experiencing.

If you would like to contribute to the on-going effort to improve performance, please provide a short video clip (or link), as well as the following information in this Format :

Server :
Character Name :

Description: ( What were you trying to do? What went wrong? )

Regional Time and Date that this occurred :

If applicable, which Channel were you located in :

For the short Video Clip (or link), Bluehole is looking for examples that show a less than ideal performance in a specific area or Zone ( Such as inside a Battleground, in a Dungeon, navigating around in any Major City, etc.) or while using any Features ( Such as moving between portions of the User Interface Menus, Interacting with NPC's, etc.)

It is very helpful if you include a time-stamp within the description, stating where within the video clip that it's the most noticeable.
( Example : 02:37 into the video, you can see how the screen froze up, and I was unable to move my character for 6 seconds, the screen then unfroze and I was able to regain control of my character. )

To be a bit more transparent, the types of video clips we are requesting should highlight moments of terrible performance, whether that be several seconds where the screen lags and you're unable to control your character, or perhaps a moment where it takes several seconds for an NPC to display it's dialog or offer you a quest.

Thank you to all that choose to contribute the above information with a video clip