[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

EME Stream Feedback

it and all of its "news" about the next patch, showing content that was released in na 6 months ago, and almost a year ago in kr

Comments

• MatheusObiwanMatheusObiwan Brazil ✭✭
    I'm really excited about berserker apex :smiley:
  • I mean, she even played awakened brawler in that meme of an sshm stream...
  • MatheusObiwanMatheusObiwan Brazil ✭✭
    Idk what was that tbh, aren't they supposed to showcase apex 2? I loved gunner, valk, ninja and reaper ones. Archer is so badass too :smiley:

And them they just showed us what we already have since april... like, why? no offence or critics here tho, but why showcase the old half of apex?
  • Idk what was that tbh, aren't they supposed to showcase apex 2? I loved gunner, valk, ninja and reaper ones. Archer is so badass too :smiley:

And them they just showed us what we already have since april... like, why? no offence or critics here tho, but why showcase the old half of apex?

cause they thought it was new and even said things along the lines of "heres whats coming soon"
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is gold
This discussion has been closed.