The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

I REJECT the go-kart deletion

eme has removed the Go-kart mount from the game and given us tokens with trash mounts as some kind of compensation.

we had to go through a farming event to get those mounts, we chose them over other items ! Now they are gone because : "no longer available in this region and has to be removed" WTF !? what BS is that? they already exist in the game! we have learned them on our toons and you cannot simply remove them this way.
we're supposed to be ok with it? car mounts? bird mounts ? really? OLD OUTDATED MOUNTS.
stop going back in time, these mounts we/are not liked for a reason, they are bottom of the barrel.

the go-kart mounts were my favorite mount and i put in time and effort to get them.
i'm disgusted with eme.

FEEDBACK: give us a bigger selection of mounts to chose from instead of these second rate, cheap , ugly mounts.

"Thanks for understanding, and sorry for the inconvenience! " : we dont understand it's the latest annoyance.

Comments

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    eme has removed the Go-kart mount from the game and given us tokens with trash mounts as some kind of compensation.
    not good enough.
    we had to go through a farming event to get those mounts, we chose them over other items ! Now they are gone without explanation (typical eme) and we are supposed to be ok with it? car mounts? bird mounts ? really?
    stop going back in time, these mounts we/are not liked for a reason, they are bottom of the barrel.

the go-kart mounts were my favorite mount and i put in time and effort to get them.
    i'm disgusted with eme.

FEEDBACK: give us a bigger selection of mounts to chose from instead of these second rate, cheap , ugly mounts.

here we go again another one like dj Kaled says lol these kids i hardly see players using the kart mount it just another mount that you can see i have this and you don't grow up son those kart mounts were cool but not cool enough so take what you get be glad you got something and that they just didn't remove it and gave us nothing. can a mod close this thread thank you.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    not good enough.
    we had to go through a farming event to get those mounts, we chose them over other items ! Now they are gone without explanation (typical eme) and we are supposed to be ok with it? car mounts? bird mounts ? really?

i'm disgusted with eme.

here we go again another one like dj Kaled says lol these kids i hardly see players using the kart mount it just another mount that you can see i have this and you don't grow up son those kart mounts were cool but not cool enough so take what you get be glad you got something and that they just didn't remove it and gave us nothing. can a mod close this thread thank you.

you have nothing to say you're just a hater.stay out of this thread boy
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    so far eme is good at taking away from us things we earned or bought and content. I know the tos states they can remove things in game whenever they want to, but this is a bad time to be making people even more mad at the company.
  • If I had to guess, the reason they did this is because EME got yelled at by Nexon, since they were supposed to be a KR exclusive item (they are a reference to another Nexon game and were added to TERA when Nexon got publishing rights in Korea).
This discussion has been closed.