[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Lustrous Federation Crate

Comments

• sugarplumpsugarplump ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I’m not spending a dime on these but it’s good for the players that don’t want to kill themselves from farming talents because of EME’s incompetence of bringing a way to get talents in-game; after months of pleas from players.
  • >Multiple 10+ page threads begging for talents
    >Trash Daily "calendar" to get talents
    >Trash BG "event" to get plates
    >P2W box with good amounts

Community surely won't notice!
    One step backwards, two steps back.
    :clap:
  • Melyodis wrote: »
    And what funny is alot of player will still buy those boxes so the few here that don't like well EME still gonna make some dollars from this. sad sad.

Maybe EME is just doing market research here. They put the one item players long for the most up for cash, to see how many paying customers are still left post-DMCA. ;)
  • TomRipley wrote: »
    Melyodis wrote: »
    And what funny is alot of player will still buy those boxes so the few here that don't like well EME still gonna make some dollars from this. sad sad.

Maybe EME is just doing market research here. They put the one item players long for the most up for cash, to see how many paying customers are still left post-DMCA. ;)

Well, they are testing water....to see what they could milk and for how much. After all, with the dwindling population they gotta pay themselves somehow.
  • masbola2masbola2 ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    They could've just make another strongbox event like always... but no why? there are too many players with some keys saved that won't spend money in the store to progress with their gear.. yea that's right, so let's better add a new source where everyone have no other choice but spend money.
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    600 gold talents max, I remember the jackpot used to be 6000, this box isn't worth buying.
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    really EME...
    3R5WvEj.png

StKq4Is.jpg
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    [removed image]

but NA Player say: YES TAKE MY MONEY EME!!! [edit]
  • edited October 2018
    mEME is copying certain publisher's p2w sh¡t, i hope they could copy the good stuff.
  • WHY!!!??? WHY!!??? WHY??????????????? we don't want a game more P2W, we need this "in game" not in the cash shop, WTF EME. STOP!!! You fail again, and again, and again, and again.. PLEASE STAAAAAP
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I've generally stayed quiet about the issues that's been getting out of control lately but.. with this, I don't wanna stay quiet.

Seriously what are you thinking? Do you trully wanna shut down the game? Is seriously starting to worry me that's the case.. people asked literally for many months about tallent solutions IN GAME. An you just add a lootbox for quick cashgrab.. pretty disgusting.

Also the fact that is added right before the 16th patch were probably all hell will break loose or so it seems to be what everyone is saying.. what's the point of even enchanting our gear for the awakened patch, if there's not gonna be many people left to play with? What will I need the gear for? Aaah.. I'm seriously upset right now..
  • If it wasn't already proof that mEME doesn't care about their playerbase at all....one disappointment after another.
  • the cow goes moooo.
  • At this point I'm surprised the gear isn't in the cash shop