[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Lustrous Federation Crate

123578

Comments

  • It is really regrettable that instead of solving the drought of materials, place it in the store.

    You dont run the server economy, the players do it, but you know that the price of the EMP is going to 1: 150? (continues to increase)

    EME you are burying your game in a mountain of dog feces. It hurts more as GMs have the face to say so many things. I am sure that each GM receives money for their work. You will be left without work if this continues lool!!

    Pay attention to the community, they have everything in their hands to improve their game. They can do it. It is not like a country where everything is conditioned. You with touching a console can improve 500% the terrible situation of the servernowadays. II am 100% sure that in a few days we would have 700 active players and in less than two months we will be a huge community.

    more players = more potential consumers of EMP / elite = more money for you EME ...

    You are a great EME company. You are not Argentina that the rulers are stupid who are sinking my country.
  • EvDiegoth wrote: »
    You are a great EME company.

    LOL, funniest damn thing I've read in a while.
  • TJukuren wrote: »
    EvDiegoth wrote: »
    You are a great EME company.

    LOL, funniest damn thing I've read in a while.

    I wonder where is a your good idea or constructive criticism to improve the situation of the server. I'm surprised that your brain will give you just to write that banal sentence.
  • All the freeloaders are pissed.
  • SageWindu wrote: »
    The difference here is that 1) there were very few people who actually bought those and 2) over time getting both became easier by simply, you know, playing the game. It eventually got to the point where spending money on either of those was a massive waste and I certainly didn't see too many people crying about their absence when they were removed from the store (obsolescence or otherwise). By the way, with the average gamer being in their early-30s, I highly doubt those items were around "long before [they] were born".

    A few people bought it ? Trying to make a blatant assumption with no data to back it up utterly ridiculous...

    I see spending money on the crates as a massive waste too, at least for gold talents cause you know I can farm that x600 jackpot in less than 3 hours... but to each their own.

    Also when I referred to being born I meant existing in-game.
  • EvDiegoth wrote: »
    TJukuren wrote: »
    EvDiegoth wrote: »
    You are a great EME company.

    LOL, funniest damn thing I've read in a while.

    I wonder where is a your good idea or constructive criticism to improve the situation of the server. I'm surprised that your brain will give you just to write that banal sentence.

    I've already given my thoughts in previous threads, but there's honestly no point in being a broken record and having to keep repeating what other people have already said as far as what the company should do. I just find it funny there are still people like you who are delusional enough to think EME is a good company.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    spung wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »
    The difference here is that 1) there were very few people who actually bought those and 2) over time getting both became easier by simply, you know, playing the game. It eventually got to the point where spending money on either of those was a massive waste and I certainly didn't see too many people crying about their absence when they were removed from the store (obsolescence or otherwise). By the way, with the average gamer being in their early-30s, I highly doubt those items were around "long before [they] were born".

    A few people bought it ? Trying to make a blatant assumption with no data to back it up utterly ridiculous...

    And then what? Can you prove me wrong? By all means, please do.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    This situation is not entirely that bad because we are getting improvements with dungeon drops regarding talents ( i know, it is not enough but this is the start of something that might be interesting). While at the same time, we are also getting this double enchant event which to be honest is very nice and if some players are going to buy talents with real money while everyone in general can get a double enchant event then i can say that the free to play players are not getting a bad deal out of this considering that there are still decent options to farm talents in game ( i am also happy to see more geared players and especially tanks for dungeons and guardians ).

    Actually, i am quite surprised that En Masse did not focus on sustaining certain classes such as Lancer/Brawler and Mystic/Priest that in return can improve the foundation of PvE and overall make the PvE so much better for anyone else considering that the game is focused so much on PvE these days ( especially since most of the hardcore players are most likely dps classes that want to deal so much damage but struggle due to lack of tanks/healers ).

  • Putting more P2W boxes wont help at all.... i hate p2w people in this game...... get ur talents by FARMING and stop CRYING.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    This situation is not entirely that bad because we are getting improvements with dungeon drops regarding talents ( i know, it is not enough but this is the start of something that might be interesting). While at the same time, we are also getting this double enchant event which to be honest is very nice and if some players are going to buy talents with real money while everyone in general can get a double enchant event then i can say that the free to play players are not getting a bad deal out of this considering that there are still decent options to farm talents in game ( i am also happy to see more geared players and especially tanks for dungeons and guardians ).

    If nothing else, the timing of this is f**king terrible. Why wait until everyone (on the forums) is clamoring out the wazoo for a fix? It makes EME look like war profiteers (create a problem, sell the fix).
  • You guys keep complaining about P2W.

    Go play Forsaken World, then come back here and tell me how "p2w" Tera is...
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    You guys keep complaining about P2W.

    Go play Forsaken World, then come back here and tell me how "p2w" Tera is...

    still wrong in both the timing it was implemented (waiting till a larger amount are wanting it of course people more people will be inclined to buy then) and that no mater how you look at it , it is a step (and a big step at that) toward P2W and yes you can rate it against other games which have higher P2W in them , you could also rate it against others that don't have P2W but for this game its more P2W than it was prier , and now they opened the door (even tho its temp) they will use it more often if they can
    and I was on line a fair few hours yesterday and I was constantly seeing thru out the day XXXX has received YYY from this box encouraging other to buy and it was popping all day so they are selling and in large quantities unfortunately as the gambling part of people will jump on not wanting to be left behind missing out
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    EvDiegoth you are being very delusional so stop right there. EME doesn't qualify to earn that respectable term called "great" for what they have been doing.

    They do have a chance though, and they could have blown off this DMCA takedown but it's not quite out of the woodworks yet.

    However, bringing a P2W gear material for a limited time in cash-shop only was NOT what players wanted and they deserve the rights to complain about it.
  • I think they should have added them in the dungeon delver coin store also like they did with the gem crates. Just saying
Sign In or Register to comment.