[PC] Maintenance has completed, and servers are now open. Thank you for your patience!
Easter has come to TERA! Read all about it, and check this thread for information on where to find these eggs, and what you can get! http://bit.ly/2Dj6rJa

Rest in Peace Kyra

Probably will never see events like Pop Up Potion Shack or Mongos ever again. New EME doesn't seem to like giving anything permanent away anymore.

4r0GMDK.png

Comments

• SAIXUNOSAIXUNO ✭✭✭
    i forgot about this
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    What is that? (returning player - haven't played the game in 3.5 years).
  • Tera eu launched an event today. With free costumes and things
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. I never played this one, but I do remember people saying they loved this event.
  • TerraformingTerraforming ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »

It was an amazing recurring event that we had every Halloween that gave away amazing prizes. Players were able to choose whether they wanted random cosmetic prizes (ranging from cheap stuff to rare dyeable costumes) or generous amounts of enchanting materials.

Best of all, you didn't need to spend money to get lots of nice stuff...
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »

It was an amazing recurring event that we had every Halloween that gave away amazing prizes. Players were able to choose whether they wanted random cosmetic prizes (ranging from cheap stuff to rare dyeable costumes) or generous amounts of enchanting materials.

Best of all, you didn't need to spend money to get lots of nice stuff...

Oh, damn. Looks like I chose the wrong time to return then. I can see things from EME have degenerated even more over the years. How disappointing.
  • Basicly they want you to pay 20$ per 5 Kyra catalyst its disgusting and despicable. EME this is behavior of crooks. what part of taking away our beloved events and making us pay for them is killing your playerbase do you not understand... seriously what the hell is wrong with you people.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyra shall not be forgotten.
    At least I can have her cute picture as an avatar in memory
  • A bit late but I suppose a fitting farewell to a great event? I think Kyra was removed quite some time ago already, since they removed all kyra catalysts from everyone's account.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    A bit late but I suppose a fitting farewell to a great event? I think Kyra was removed quite some time ago already, since they removed all kyra catalysts from everyone's account.

That's what they do tho to not let people hoard them to the next one, it wouldn't be far fetched to assume they would not screw up and just do it to avoid bugs and hoarding. Like, some other Kyra's events had serious issues with tradeable catalysts that shouldn't be traded circulating around.

But... I guess hoping the "they'll probably not screw up" is soooo 2014...
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    A bit late but I suppose a fitting farewell to a great event? I think Kyra was removed quite some time ago already, since they removed all kyra catalysts from everyone's account.

That's what they do tho to not let people hoard them to the next one, it wouldn't be far fetched to assume they would not screw up and just do it to avoid bugs and hoarding. Like, some other Kyra's events had serious issues with tradeable catalysts that shouldn't be traded circulating around.

But... I guess hoping the "they'll probably not screw up" is soooo 2014...

they've always done a wipe for kyras after the events for that reason, but the whole "remove kyra for costumes that people wait all year for" is really shady and insanely [filtered] considering the fact that right now i can take a good guess and say most ppl don't trust EME as much as we used to, so putting everything behind pretty expensive paywalls seems like shooting their own foot off.

not only that but the boxes are extremely confusing (groups A & B? who decided this) that require ppl paying 20$ per box for what is basically a glorified lootbox rng [filtered]. At that point just release the parts seperately.
  • :c don't kill the catalyst events
  • I personally won't miss her. She completely devastated the economy around costumes.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    We don’t even need costumes from it, at least enchanting mats, most importantly talents.
  • One of my characters still has Kyra potion thingies from some event that I can't even destroy - stuck taking up inventory slots. :(
This discussion has been closed.