[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Stop the P2W

Ask for gems and we get a P2W gem lootbox.

We ask for an in-game way of getting more golden and silver plates and we get P2W lootboxes.

Expect Kyra’s for Halloween and we get a P2W box for $20 that has a [filtered] ton of costumes and you only get one.

EME, stop.

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Just get strongbox keys dood xd who doesn't have 20000000 saved up for the events they'll never do
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Keep playing in NA and spend more more more money with a bad CM team. NA Player defend EME, so dont post this s.hit cuz u wanna more loot box.

NA is the only region with p2w solutions. So bad.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    @Kira98
    How the hell am I defending them? Can you read? I haven’t bought a single lootbox and I’m here complaining about the p2w...
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Actually EU has these same loot boxes in their cash shop as well. BUT, the items are A LOT easier to get in game without swiping. EME is essentially doing the same thing GF did years ago with the MWA. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • But all the item in the 20$ halloween box are the same item that used to be for free from Kyra's event previous years. Maple Story 2 is out now though...
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Pwhoops wrote: »
    @Kira98
    How the hell am I defending them? Can you read? I haven’t bought a single lootbox and I’m here complaining about the p2w...
    [Removing Forum Violation]
  • When they get kritika and closers online they think "we can milk players on TERA".

This ppl think that the players still love tera, but the reality, we are pissed off because we invest so much time in this game and we are afraid to abandon our characters.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Kira98 wrote: »

Sounds like you aren't putting effort into what you are saying, or just lazy.

Playing and not feeding the company money [vs] Playing and paying their greedy money

Are two different things. People can still play and not support their cash shop will still be effective instead of just plainly stop playing if you feel like playing.

• P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »

Playing and not feeding the company money [vs] Playing and paying their greedy money

Are two different things. People can still play and not support their cash shop will still be effective instead of just plainly stop playing if you feel like playing.

Playing the game even without spending real money in the cash shop is still support the game. While you might not be giving EME your money directly, when you are playing the game you are still contributing the game whether you are doing dungeons, battlegrounds, producing gems, golds, talents, and mats. If you're not paying for the product, you are the product.

If you are tired of playing TERA and want to move on to another game, that's fine. If you do enjoy playing TERA and is just unhappy with the way EME is managing the game, you have the option on play on EU.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    To my understanding, the only way to not support a company is to not consume any of it's product, not even any free part. This would be a neutral stance. Anything further, like telling others to also not consume said product, could be considered an attempt to boycott.

But I don't think we should be going that far. I still feel those posting about problems, those taking their time to do so, care about the game and it's well being. Anybody else would just silently uninstall and move on without saying a word.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    P2W wrote: »
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    You defending them if play in NA :^)
    Play a game with Enmasse as publisher is not worth. Just stop buying elite, emp and all shi.t content by mEME.

Playing the game even without spending real money in the cash shop is still support the game. While you might not be giving EME your money directly, when you are playing the game you are still contributing the game whether you are doing dungeons, battlegrounds, producing gems, golds, talents, and mats. If you're not paying for the product, you are the product.

If you are tired of playing TERA and want to move on to another game, that's fine. If you do enjoy playing TERA and is just unhappy with the way EME is managing the game, you have the option on play on EU.

"You have the option on play on EU"

I like how people state that as if its so easy to just up and dump ALL of your progress you've made potentially over years on an account and go start completely new in a different region. Easier said than done at its finest. I still don't understand how so many people were able to do that. I certainly wouldn't dump my founder's account on NA with all of my geared level 65 characters on it with cosmetics to start with a clean slate on EU just because of a few differences between the regions. Yes EME is doing poorly, but lets not forget that years ago EU was managed poorly as well. Who is to say the scales won't tip again.

If you enjoy playing Tera and are unhappy with EME's management the best answer is not going to EU (they didn't care when all the third-party using cheaters fled to it) - though it is an option certainly -but to remain in the game and continue to voice your grievances.
  • Yeah Yeah try buying all the EMP and well see if that emp of yours will make u a top player...yeah sure u can call it pay to progress but its never p2w since most of the items sold on the store are obtainable through broker shop...and besides if ur a [filtered] player no matter how much u spend its not gonna make u better.
  • edited October 2018
    HO gear is coming on loot box
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t doubt it. They are gonna try and milk the players as much as possible until the game dies.