[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Cannot Map Controller after UI Update

I normally play Tera on PC using an XBox 360 controller. After the latest update to the UI, I can no longer assign a skill to my RT button. (Right trigger.) The controller slot is called Main 3, which, before the update was bound to the C key. However, with the C key being reassigned, it no longer has any key assigned to Main 3 for the controller, rendering the button useless. Trying to reassign C does nothing, as there is no way to assign controller buttons to keyboard buttons. As of right now, I have skills stuck that I can't move off of that button or replace because it no longer technically exists. I tried reassigning C to a different location to see if it would fix it, but it does not.

rppi1ol.jpg

Comments

• I'm also having this problem. I'd love to have that button back as soon as possible.
  • Make note of the trigger skill then go to skill tray 2 and you will see that F1 is the same as what is trigger in skill tray 1. Drag the desired skill to F1 then go back to skill tray 1, click the left or right bumper to refresh the controller UI and it should have the skill that you dragged to F1 of skill tray 2.
  • XHGJW4LMY6 wrote: »
    Make note of the trigger skill then go to skill tray 2 and you will see that F1 is the same as what is trigger in skill tray 1. Drag the desired skill to F1 then go back to skill tray 1, click the left or right bumper to refresh the controller UI and it should have the skill that you dragged to F1 of skill tray 2.

You are my hero.
  • The fix suggested by XHGJW4MY6 worked however it changes the functionality or changes the mapping right away. The image of the skill that you originally had mapped didn't go away immediately. I had to leave the screen and come back and the image changed.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    XHGJW4LMY6 wrote: »
    Make note of the trigger skill then go to skill tray 2 and you will see that F1 is the same as what is trigger in skill tray 1. Drag the desired skill to F1 then go back to skill tray 1, click the left or right bumper to refresh the controller UI and it should have the skill that you dragged to F1 of skill tray 2.

Thanks I was going crazy