Fix the dressing room

It’s been what a month? Since it hasn’t been updated? It’s missing so many things. Aren’t you guys trying to make money? Ridiculous.

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second this. New outfits and weapon skins and they can't be checked beforehand. Why is it even a feature if it's not going to be properly updated? Please:

Make Dressing Room Great Again!
  • ViauxiViauxi ✭✭✭
    exactly what Im saying lmao
  • Surprised how sad our dressing room is. Aren't skins one of their major remaining money-makers or were the new talent lockboxes such a hit they don't matter?
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I asked on Discord yesterday tagging a member of staff asking if they could at least ad the new pixie outfit because i wanted to see how it looks on my character before i wanted to buy it, a few min later i got a big fat "nope"

They cant even do that >.>
  • Just checked out EU and they have an amazing dressing room.
  • TheDarkWan wrote: »
    Just checked out EU and they have an amazing dressing room.

You must have a lot of fun playing "dress up"
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    TheDarkWan wrote: »

Playing "dress up" is also a feature of Tera.
    Otherwise the company wouldn't make a profit selling costumes.
    Main issue regarding the dressing room, is being unable to preview costumes you'd like to purchase.
    Which could discourage a potential buyer.
    Reason some of us are unable to understand why it's taking so long to fix the dressing room.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »

Main issue regarding the dressing room, is being unable to preview costumes you'd like to purchase.
    Reason some of us are unable to understand why it's taking so long to fix the dressing room.

I suppose the dressing room is something EME can't fix. Like the build for the game itself, I assume it comes direct from BHS with a "do not tamper" sticker. This would be the reason why we haven't seen a fix yet. I mean, EME is most likely well aware of the DR issue. And I'm sure that if they could put the fix on patch day, they would have done it long ago.
  • A lot of people have a lot fun playing "dress up".
    IMO costumes (esp. their lootboxes) make up majority of mEME's revenue over the years so I don't believe it's something to mock.
    I agree with TPAM.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    I suppose the dressing room is something EME can't fix. Like the build for the game itself, I assume it comes direct from BHS with a "do not tamper" sticker. This would be the reason why we haven't seen a fix yet. I mean, EME is most likely well aware of the DR issue. And I'm sure that if they could put the fix on patch day, they would have done it long ago.
    I'm pretty sure this isn't the case based on Eme having fudge ups with dressing room before (like not adding new cosmetics, some disappearing) and adding them mere hours after. I think they just kind of gave up and decided dressing room wasn't worth the trouble since they've got a lot of serious issues on their plate that are also not being fixed.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. I also want everything in the dressing room, but I'm thinking it may be too low on the priority pile.

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

I vaguely recall them saying that it is something they can (and have to) update themselves.
    It's just a sad cause of them not even wanting to make money properly without screwing us over. Don't ask me why but they do it this way but they do.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    like the "fix in game shop's" threads there has been heaps of "fix the dressing room" threads over the years too , just ask @kubitoid
    EME have been known to make adjustments to the dressing room over time , like when they added the original dragons to it when they came out , but not until after some time of people asking for them specifically to be added
    at one stage I think they even asked in what order we wanted the fed bills , fashion coupon , emporium stores and dressing room fixed taking a lot of feed back and then just dumping a heap of gear from the fed bill shop to the fashion coupon shop as a part of stage one and that's where it ended (how long ago was that ?)
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meningitis wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this isn't the case based on Eme having fudge ups with dressing room before (like not adding new cosmetics, some disappearing) and adding them mere hours after. I think they just kind of gave up and decided dressing room wasn't worth the trouble since they've got a lot of serious issues on their plate that are also not being fixed.
    ElinLove wrote: »

I vaguely recall them saying that it is something they can (and have to) update themselves.
    It's just a sad cause of them not even wanting to make money properly without screwing us over. Don't ask me why but they do it this way but they do.

If that's the case, then they clearly have their priorities somewhere else. Perhaps they indeed have this as low priority. Perhaps, seeing as how things have been happening, Tera PC, or as a whole, is low priority for them. This sadly says a good bit about their commitment to this player base if it ends up being true.
  • It should be higher up on their priority list then. I had introduced some friends to the game and they were prepared to spend money on costumes, if only they had a way to preview them.