[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Players hindering others

Can we please STOP with the [filtered] kicks in FWC. The [filtered] is just bm at this point. The game is already DEAD. Ques are already LONG. Stop kicking people because they aren’t geared. PVP is the most beneficial to gearing right now assholes. How can we get uneq if you’re always [filtered] kicking. Now I wish they’d just remove the features and leave you stuck with actual bots and feeders.

Comments

• PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    From my experience you only get kicked if in PvE crystals.
  • Yeah if you’re consistently getting kicked it’s very likely you’re not even trying to figure out why it’s happening.
  • False assumptions. Whenever I’m in FWC I have high assisting points. I have proper PVP DYADS so there’s no reason to kick. People are literally kicking because of gear which is stupid cause not everyone can brute force SC
  • That’s because there are two groups, the pay to win and normal farming players. They always kick equalized to build sincronized queques, then their friend can join in progress if you were previously kicked, unless you are healer. I play as healer and never got kicked. Easy like that.

Can be solved ? Yeah with a simple script from devs a party could be disbanded if half of the group is non equalized. And other party is full equalized.
    Then they will be force to play 50 non equal and 50 equal, will be fair, but never going to happen.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen people kick because of equalized. Not fair to the person because constantly getting kicked will discourage them from playing. Maybe they’re doing pvp to get geared or they could be a good player too, not only that, where’s the logic in kicking when they don’t know who will join after them, could just be another under geared player or someone else in pve crystals. Just kindly ask them to swap crystals, maybe they forgot to swap setup, if they don’t do so then that’s different.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    +1 I stopped doing bgs for that exact reason. Not everyone can just power their way to SC
  • Pwhoops wrote: »
    From my experience you only get kicked if in PvE crystals.

U have few experience then, in FWC is the favorite BG for sync queue.
    And for the OP u have been kicked by Sync queue team, my main character have SC+8 and have the inifinity mask, yeah... they are still kicking even on CS.

U can try CS, it take more time to popping, if u have pvp crystal they wont kick u.
    Again people just stop playing BGs.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    @JoseMerced
    I have over 200 fwc wins and I’m a warrior in equalized gear, I have yet to be kicked once. I solo q btw, so maybe figure out the reason you’re getting kicked before assuming it’s your gear.
  • Maleficent94Maleficent94 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    @Pwhoops what’s there to figure out if you’re in correct crystals and are trying? I have 300+ FWC wins on my priest and mystic not including my gunner. I’m not sure what your point was but there’s nothing to figure out if people think they know your capabilities based off the gear you’re in.

SN: Gunner btw is the only one of those to not have gear and is the one that’s always kicked. Even before finishing my gear on my healers I wasn’t kicked for eq gear as much as it happens to my dps.
  • uukiuuki ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Nobody expects you to carry every game or to have any gear, but generally the guy getting kicked every game is usually the 0/13 reaper with hardies.

Just have proper crystals and actually try to pvp without mindlessly expecting your team/the sync you popped with to carry you and you’ll see how:
    -you’ll stop getting kicked
    -You’ll enjoy tera more
    -You won’t have to waste time in forums wondering why you’re getting kicked
    -You’ll win more therefore you gear faster
    Etc etc u get the point.

Evidently, some people do kick in order to team
    Build so they can actually win their games(big xd here) but it’s definetly not the rule.
  • > @uuki said:
    > Nobody expects you to carry every game or to have any gear, but generally the guy getting kicked every game is usually the 0/13 reaper with hardies.
    >
    > Just have proper crystals and actually try to pvp without mindlessly expecting your team/the sync you popped with to carry you and you’ll see how:
    > you’ll stop getting kicked
    > You’ll enjoy tera more
    > You won’t have to waste time in forums wondering why you’re getting kicked

The thing is. I AM NOT THAT PERSON. I literally went into a match. Got top 2 rank. 4 kills, with a high amount of assists AND caps ( Mind you my gunner is EQ ). Literally the match right after that one, insta kicked me. No reason at all. No one is expecting anything. I’m expecting to GO into the bg. Hopefully have a round where it’s an actual challenge and not steam roll and get my credits and chests so that I can progress gear wise. There’s no justifying the kicking of someone in EQ gear. Just because of said gear.
  • uukiuuki ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I never said it was justified, but if what you’re saying is true then I can only think of two things
    Every sync has a specific problem with you
    U just unlucky as hell

Either way the only fix to that problem is to keep queueing till you’re good enough for people to recognize u and not kick u
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either you are unlucky or your name got spread as auto kick material through the pvp ranks.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    My point is that I’m a warrior in EQ gear, if you know anything about PvP you’d know that warrior is pretty bad at group PvP and I have yet to get kicked.
  • > @Pwhoops said:
    > My point is that I’m a warrior in EQ gear, if you know anything about PvP you’d know that warrior is pretty bad at group PvP and I have yet to get kicked.

Everyone’s experience isn’t yours. Just because you don’t get kicked ( because let’s be honest no one expects anything from a warrior ) doesn’t mean others aren’t for no reason.