Snuffy44

Sorcerers got there apex skills, but not how they work, Took a wile till I got Implosion to work, but it not right, the highest she got with it is 15 million, as for the Laurels I was 250 away from Diamond, then the server merge, then 1,730 from diamond, then they worked on it again, now I am 3,445 away from diamond, I will not try for it anymore, I am an Elite player, I pay to play, you get perks, so why must I play everyday so I don't loose any, we goin away for 4 days, when we get back most of the perks will be gone, then you have to play for 6 days in a row till you get them all back.
Not Happy with Tera Snuffy 44

Comments

• u were 1730 away from diamond after merge its because that is when they fixed the laurel point and ur more even further now because with new stuffs added in game comes new achievements therefore it increased the points needed to reach a certain laurel.
  • Well I am not trying for any Laurels anymore, to be that close and now so far away, they know where they can stick them, lol
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laurels are a thing only for those players always seeking achievements. So, the more achievements there are, the higher the laurels need to be. Another method could have been to create a seasonal laurel. A dated laurel that worked only on a season's set of achievements. But I suppose the devs thought it easier to just add to and extend the regular laurel number.